Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabal CodeZero - Play to Earn $

Discussion on Cabal CodeZero - Play to Earn $ within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cabal CodeZero 2018 - Play to Earn $

CODEZERO COUPON SYSTEM FEBRUARY 4 2019

Greetings all CodeZero fans. As some of you may know we are getting close to our 1 Year Anniversary of the server opening and with that we plan to launch something new. We will be launching our Special Boost coupon. This will allow you as a player to boost one character from Level 1 to 190. Any character boosted this way will obtain some special bonuses to help them start off great here in Cabal CodeZero. This character will be level 190, Class Rank 20, Transcender and Honor Rank 9. Included we will provide them will a full set of Mithril Gear, Mastery and Upgrade skills and the Special Buff Level 195. We hope with this boost it will allow new and old players to play with a stronger footing. Of course you will still have to work to reach the top of our ranks as this isn't a max set here at CodeZero but we do hope to see many players join in on the fun. We hope to see you all out on the battlefield and here at CodeZero.

Coupon System Guide
Disclaimers
Do not collect any beginner gifts from your mail system.
Do not level up you must be level one.
You will only get 1 Coupon pick the class you are most comfortable with.
You must make your character a Gladiator or Gunner if you pick that class before using the coupon.
Step 1 - Create the character

Once created login to the server with the character and then logout. As well this is your chance to change to Gladiator or Gunner if you want to be that class.

Step 2 - Coupon
You will login to your website cabal.codezero.site from there locate your "Account Management" tab and click the "Use Coupon Code" section.

From here select the character you wish to boost from the drop down and then click "Use Coupon Code To This Character."

After clicking the use you may then login to this character.

Step 3 - Setup and Play
Once you have followed everything above you will have a fresh character at 190. Your inventory will be fully loaded with Mithril Grade gear that has been extended and slotted just for you.

Choose wisely as you will only get 1 coupon. This character will also come equipped with a Special Buff Lvl 195, Battle Mode 3 Max level, Honor Rank 9, Class Rank 20 as well your upgrade skills will be boosted to max. With this character you are ready to take on the world of CodeZero. You are equipped to start farming and fighting others. Don't expect to be the best without some extra effort.

NOTE: COSTUMES AND PETS ARE RANDOM. HAPPY GAMING!

Register and download the client here

Some ingame event ss and videos :

Welcome to CodeZero the first generation of a new era.

Quote:
For those who are willing to join our close beta please join discord.

GLADIATOR preview

General Info
CodeZero is a new take on cabal private servers. We have a new hand crafted system that allows players to base their gear progression based on their dedication to playing. We decided to remove the idea of having drop rates in the usual sense. The new system for CodeZero allows players to now collect drops guaranteed from dungeons in order to upgrade their sets. Our team developed a new system on the website that players can use to upgrade their gear starting from Osmium to brand new sets that we will release as time comes on. CodeZero also allows players the opportunity to play 2 new classes. With our server we give players access to the Force Gunner and Gladiator Classes, working well with minimal bugs.

Gladiators
Our custom version of the Gladiator class allows players to select a Warrior/Gladiator character. When launching the game there will be a version specific for Gladiator and Force Gunner, selecting that version will allow you to create a Gladiator. Once loaded in you will create a Warrior/Gladiator and then spawn in (Don’t Level Up). Go to your upgrade skill section panel (k) and then remove the upgrade skill there call Warrior Mastery. When completed logout and log back in. You should now be a Gladiator with a new inventory of Gladiator skills.
Quote:
How to get Force Gunner / Gladiator Class in CodeZero -->

Force Gunner

Our custom version of the Force Gunner class allows players to select a Force Archer/Gunner character. When launching the game there will be a version specific for Gunner and Gladiator , selecting that version will allow you to create a Gunner. Once loaded in you will create a Force Archer/Gunner and then spawn in (Don’t Level Up). Go to your upgrade skill section panel (k) and then remove the upgrade skill there call Archer Mastery. When completed logout and log back in. You should now be a Gunner with a new inventory of Gunner skills.

E-Wallet
CodeZero offers players the chance to use a new system called the E-Wallet. This system allows players to refer friends and earn real money. It will gives players the ability to earn money through completing daily goals in a custom made system by our developers. There are two ways to activate the ability to use your E-Wallet. The first way will be through E-Coins, purchasing the upgrade in the E-Wallet section of your account. The second way will be through Play Time, after achieving a certain number of play hours you will be able to activate the E-Wallet. Using this system you will also want to make use of your Referral Code. This code allows you to refer players and have them entering your code when signing up for CodeZero. If they do this when they activate their E-Wallet you will gain rewards as well as them. You will want to make great use of these Codes as they will help you earn free money just by having others play the game with you.

Guild System
CodeZero has created an updated use to the current cabal guild systems. We collect data from your Dungeon and War participations and allow a player to collect Guild Points. With our Guild Point data players are able to purchase a special array of items in our exclusive Guild Shop. On completion of a dungeon you will gain Guild Points equal to that of your DP gain. As well after completing a Mission War you will obtain a set amount of Guild Points. This system is all based on the player being in a guild. We also crafted a section for guilds to purchase a special Buff that gives all members a special buff for a set time. Once enough points have been obtained the Leader of the guild may purchase specific sets of items that allow members to buy. These items will have set durations so be sure to only purchase them when you plan to use them.

AUTOMATED GUILD EMBLEM

We Also Looking for staffs :

----------------------------------------------- Reserved for update ------------------------------------------
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/11/2017, 04:01   #2

elite*gold: 74
I have been a GM/ADM/GS/EM on several MMOs but never in Cabal, I was just a normal player in Cabal, i played it since it first came out. I'd like to apply as a staff member but have no idea how things work atm like commands etc... Will have to do some research... And i saw your titles it says Play to earn $? , how exactly does that work.
Old 12/11/2017, 04:01   #3

(for next update)
Old 12/11/2017, 07:45   #4

with private community like 50-200 online you won't make real money. For such a big revolution you would need 10-50x bigger community, but i will wait and see for myself.

Angie - server for you xd. You will earn money on your favorite game, no need work <3
Old 12/11/2017, 14:33   #5

elite*gold: 487
Quote:
Originally Posted by tidus20 View Post
with private community like 50-200 online you won't make real money. For such a big revolution you would need 10-50x bigger community, but i will wait and see for myself.

Angie - server for you xd. You will earn money on your favorite game, no need work <3
Already have a work so I dont need. xP
Old 12/13/2017, 08:14   #6

GL We'll see
Old 12/13/2017, 13:28   #7

Sounds interesting. I could apply for GA but I'm not interested in filling a form taken from some other forums( or whatever ) to give some fake info just to get a tag in front of my name. You don't really need my real name so I won't specify it, or at least not here, I'm 25 years old from Romania (UTC+02:00). I speak English very good and Romanian(native language). I've played this game since it came out, I've been on countless servers, had my own server, been a dev, GM, EM, GA, you name it. So, if this info is enough for you, hit me up in PM.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2018, 14:49   #8

Thumbs up

Warriors of Nevareth!

We are pleased to announce that a closed beta phase of codezero will be opened in 3 days. We would like you to join testing our
game and experience a whole new Cabal environment in your gaming life. We are proud to present our new Mounts, Flying mounts, set,
wings, and fashion coming from your favorite MMORPG's. A new anti-hack is being used in our server and an active tech support.
we also offer 8 classess!! thats right there are 2 new classes in our server a 100% working bug free Force gunner and Gladiator.
Wait! theres more!! we have a new upgrading system which will give you an entirely new and exciting gaming experience.

For those who are willing to join our close beta please join discord.
Old 02/21/2018, 16:17   #9

Discord link expired
Old 02/21/2018, 16:25   #10

Your chanel discord not work!
Old 02/21/2018, 17:50   #11

i would like to join also. ur channel is not working
Old 02/21/2018, 18:09   #12

Funny [GM]DeathAngel is begging for a position. Apparently, every post here has this "Applying for" post.

"I could apply for GA but I'm not interested in filling a form taken from some other forums" THIS PHRASE IS KILLING ME!

Sick! Lol!

Welcome XCodeRed!
Old 02/21/2018, 19:22   #13

Their discord link is expired, here is an updated one till they update the post.

Edit: The main post was updated, please refer to their official links.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2018, 01:30   #14

Discord Link updated.

Server information updated..
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2018, 17:57   #15
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,536
Please add a link to your website (with a backlink to epvp).