Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mystery truth

Discussion on mystery truth within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
mystery truth

Want a great pserv to play on? don't chose mystery. After being active on forums for a couple weeks the admin decided that he was simply tired of my smart *** comments so he banned me. Show me where in the TOS that it says an admin is allowed to ban who ever they please when ever they want. Here is a link to the last post that made Shusui tired of me and just ban me.

My forum name was TopSecret. As you can see in the 2nd to last post, I say that being banned for basically having your account hacked and someone taking a bunch of dungeon entries out of the guild bank is the most retarded reason ever. Then I go on to make fun of IPU's building rule in TG. Where in my post is something implied to have Shusui just call me a ******?

Now your thinking, who cares it's just for forum account make a new one. But, he also decided to go and ban my in game account. He has/had no proof of me doing ANYTHING on my account. He simply got tired of my comments on FORUMS and banned my forum account as well as my in game. This may be the only pserv(that i know of) that is going to be having ep8 features but do you really want to play on a server where the admin will ban just cause you made him a bit angry?

I'd also like to add, Shusui I'm almost positive you are going to see this and hope you do. Maybe you will finally notice that you are banning without reason and proof. If you are going to create a TOS follow it. You cant make up random rules whenever you want. And just in case you try to delete the thread on mystery forums, i have the 2 main posts saved.

So do you really want to play on a server that you either have to keep your mouth shut or just be a suck up? Or would you rather go on a server where you can actually speak your mind and not be banned for it.

Go on and flame you Shusui/mystery lovers. Already know most of you will just reply saying, **** hurt much?.
Old 06/28/2012, 07:17   #2

muahahahahaha......cry baby cry.....
Old 06/28/2012, 08:44   #3

lol....its called insulting the admin man....
Old 06/28/2012, 09:31   #4

@maka
I can honestly care less that I got banned lol. Just letting rest of mystery players know what kind of admin they have.

@genesis
How did I insult him? I said the ban reason was dumb thats all lol.
Old 06/28/2012, 09:48   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikillyouall View Post
@maka
I can honestly care less that I got banned lol. Just letting rest of mystery players know what kind of admin they have.

@genesis
How did I insult him? I said the ban reason was dumb thats all lol.
So after your logic everyone is free to hack , scam , insult anyone they want and they can just pretend someone else was using their character right and just get away unpunished?

Old 06/28/2012, 10:23   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shusin View Post
So after your logic everyone is free to hack , scam , insult anyone they want and they can just pretend someone else was using their character right and just get away unpunished?

Where do I say anything about its ok to not ban hackers lol... People who get scammed it is 99% of the time its just people trading stuff and running. Shouldnt be bannable. The whole guy who was banned for the dg entry thing, the guild could have EASILY moved him out of his group to where he couldnt take any items out. The guild bank is there to be used. There is no limits to how much you can take and be considered stealing lol. Who gives a **** about insulting... It's going to happen no matter how many people you ban for it. It's something people just need to learn how to deal with.

Now I'm curious on why you even brought scamming and hacking into this. This is about banning without providing valid reasons. Not about banning people who hack.
Old 06/28/2012, 11:04   #7

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!??!?!?!?! That is the most retarded reason to ban someone EVER. Thats like saying you built over 500k in war so you should have a 7day ban(lol @ipu). I mean i can see banning him until he changed his info so that the other person couldn't get on his account anymore but still. He may have quit, but its always nice knowing you have your account there IF you wanted to play again ever.
how bout that..?
Old 06/28/2012, 12:56   #8

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
There is no need for such a thread.

Discuss it via forum pm.

#Closed
Closed Thread