Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mystery cabal - question

Discussion on mystery cabal - question within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/11/2012, 11:01   #31

elite*gold: 0
XKosmin yea right it makes hell alot of sense that a hacker tries so hard to hack our servers paying high network speed hosts and premium proxy s just to ask for items right?
Old 04/11/2012, 11:02   #32

You said it in game not me
Old 04/11/2012, 11:02   #33

But anyway we are working on a new protection and hopefully we can stop the attacks.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/11/2012, 11:03   #34

well i know ur hacker than since kosmyn refers to the person who also asked us for items, and i was referring to the person who flooded you ingame, or that's what i heard, since i invented the ingame flood thing with some help, so i can't tell you who was flooding you ingame if that happened, but a simple flood may come from the same guy that attacked us and asked for items, i talked with him only via my forum on private msg ... he uses a shitload of proxies and i wasn't able to got a real ip for him, you can contact him on my forum if you want ....
he wanted items from us and we cooperated since we enjoy having the server up for the other players rather than closing it just cuz of 1 player ...

and Shusin
to flood ur server i'd just need 1-2 rooted hosts ... a good hacker gets 5-8 a week, so there is no payment involved to flood you ... he's using compromised machines ...
Old 04/11/2012, 11:05   #35

it's really amazing.

one of you says the attacker is posing as x-gaming.
one of you says you know the attacker.

let's connect the dots.

you know the attacker whos posing as x-gaming. bravo!
Old 04/11/2012, 11:09   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdqaz View Post
well i know ur hacker than since kosmyn refers to the person who also asked us for items, and i was referring to the person who flooded you ingame, or that's what i heard, since i invented the ingame flood thing with some help, so i can't tell you who was flooding you ingame if that happened, but a simple flood may come from the same guy that attacked us and asked for items, i talked with him only via my forum on private msg ... he uses a shitload of proxies and i wasn't able to got a real ip for him, you can contact him on my forum if you want ....
he wanted items from us and we cooperated since we enjoy having the server up for the other players rather than closing it just cuz of 1 player ...
all that for items?| Seriosly? Must be a brat full of life, oh sorry retartedness who cant enjoy the game as it is and u have bow at his feet just because he wants items? this is way too much for my head xD
Old 04/11/2012, 11:11   #37

i didn't realize he was referring to actual flood, like he's doing to us, i heard some time ago from a friend that some 1 was flooding ingame gm messages that had something to do with x-gaming, i'm not 100% it's true, but the person able to do that did it in the past posing as XG ... now that i understand he's under an actual flood i know the person since he did it to us too, altho i wldn't think this one posed as XG when asking for items
Old 04/11/2012, 11:12   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by B3tt3nc0urt View Post
all that for items?| Seriosly? Must be a brat full of life, oh sorry retartedness who cant enjoy the game as it is and u have bow at his feet just because he wants items? this is way too much for my head xD
there's a saying mate,

"rabid dogs never bite each other"
Old 04/11/2012, 11:13   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwacxxx View Post
it's really amazing.

one of you says the attacker is posing as x-gaming.
one of you says you know the attacker.

let's connect the dots.

you know the attacker whos posing as x-gaming. bravo!

When you say "Knowing the hacker", this does not mean personally known. I envy your logic rwacxxx.
MC hacker may be the same one that was on XGC a time ago, since Shusui said in game that hacker contact him/them on forum asking for items or he will fck the server .. that's only because he did same thing with us. And like x30 said above, we cooperated with him and gave him what he asked.
This are your dots rwacxxx.
Old 04/11/2012, 11:16   #40

so Shusin what more do you want ?
Old 04/11/2012, 11:17   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKosmyn View Post
When you say "Knowing the hacker", this does not mean personally known. I envy your logic rwacxxx.
MC hacker may be the same one that was on XGC a time ago, since Shusui said in game that hacker contact him/them on forum asking for items or he will fck the server .. that's only because he did same thing with us. And like x30 said above, we cooperated with him and gave him what he asked.
This are your dots rwacxxx.
man, i do not blame anyone here. i'm just a player really like MC's balance.
although i ve never been on your server, i hope ur players keep playing smoothly too.

i just want to get over it as soon as possible.
but saying again, "in my opinion" it's better to lose server than to give what they want.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2012, 11:22   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwacxxx View Post
but saying again, "in my opinion" it's better to lose server than to give what they want.
It seems that this is also the opinion of MC admins.
Old 04/11/2012, 11:22   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKosmyn View Post
Didn't I said X-Gaming isn't responsible for your attacks?
Didn't you said in game that hacker contact you asking for items and you said no? Well, a time ago same **** happen to xgc too, that's why it's probably the same hacker
but you said you know who are the attackers lol and now you are telling us that you didn't hahah!!! are you trolling us?

and it's pretty obvious... who are those attackers...
Old 04/11/2012, 11:25   #44

It's typed somewhere that I know personally the hacker, or it's typed that I know the hacker?
It's exactly like I'll say: I know kusanagi1234. I know that his a member of epvp, nothing more.
Old 04/11/2012, 11:25   #45

Nothing for now , we will try to contact the hacker.
Closed Thread