Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mystery cabal - question

Discussion on mystery cabal - question within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/11/2012, 14:22   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomnezau View Post
if you know who they are egor stfu. if you came here because you can't play on xgaming than you should go to your hackers that you know and tell them you want to play. i don't give a **** on those talk and this subject anymore... xgaming is involved dosen't matter how much you would say that is not their fault...before attack thei said that they know the hacker they know all details..now after the servers are down they know nothing and it's their fault. u're dumb or dumb?
sry if you got the wrong end of the stick here, it was just misfortune you were in one of the quotes.

the point was that xKosmyn was so smug & hinting he new all about this or that, then when the shoe is on the other foot it was back peddle time & who me I dont know anything.

again sry for any confusion but really you should not just jump to conclusions & flame insults with out reading, have a good day..but if you must you will do so alone I will not be baited a tad too old for that childish ****.
Old 04/11/2012, 14:24   #92

guys , just stop the flame please .. look , even x30 and xKosmyn are ask nicely for Shusui ..
let just wait , till we got the right answer bout the hacker and the server status..

stop FLAMING and dont OFF TOPIC please , please , please...
Old 04/11/2012, 14:29   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzxxxccc View Post
guys , just stop the flame please .. look , even x30 and xKosmyn are ask nicely for Shusui ..
let just wait , till we got the right answer bout the hacker and the server status..

stop FLAMING and dont OFF TOPIC please , please , please...
I bow to your wisdom.
Old 04/11/2012, 14:30   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKosmyn View Post
zaeiou - Read again what I said. I never said kusanagi1234 is the hacker. I don't know how you get there. I re-read my post 5 times and I still have no idea how you figure it out. But who knows, some are more special than others, no?

3vee - x30 reply in page 4: "to flood ur server i'd just need 1-2 rooted hosts ... a good hacker gets 5-8 a week, so there is no payment involved to flood you ... he's using compromised machines ..." ( since x30 knows lot more than me, think his right ). And I said that the hacker ask items/coins, because this is what he asked from us too.
And yes, I have one account in MC. I don't play the game, but I visit server to see how it looks and if it's really ep7 .. and I was amaze.

bbqhax69 - They figure it out that we have nothing to do with these attacks ( finally some decent admins )
Quote:
Originally Posted by xKosmyn View Post
It's typed somewhere that I know personally the hacker, or it's typed that I know the hacker?
It's exactly like I'll say: I know kusanagi1234. I know that his a member of epvp, nothing more.
I tought with this quote you were saying that the guy was the hacker, I only realize now what you meant. I got it wrong because the way you express is incomprehensible.
Anyway I guess you can't be the hacker after all, because you wouldn't be capable of hacking, but that doesn't mean someone else you know isn't.

It is comfortable to say you have nothing to do with this only AFTER they countered you. And even if you got nothing to do with this, it's still your fault for saying too much, that made of you the main suspect.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2012, 15:15   #95

I Hope The MC staFfs will solve this probleM....
Old 04/11/2012, 15:23   #96

we hope too, they seem to wanna target us if they don't solve it ...
Old 04/11/2012, 15:37   #97

server seems to be up people < see? thats how usefull information looks like xD
Old 04/11/2012, 16:08   #98

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067

The webpage is back up and the server too (i heard).

Anyway i will close this thread and Shusui should write a proper introduction thread for his server.

I don't really care who was involved in this ddos attack but seems like ddosing back helped for now ;p

#Closed
Closed Thread