Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Discussion about targeting mobs

Discussion on Discussion about targeting mobs within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,093
Discussion about targeting mobs

ye so i want to discuss about how would it be posible to make auto targeting program ?

without pixeling ofc.. but like cabal rider or something like that...

Tags
auto, mob, monster, target

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WPE targeting discussion!!!
08/29/2014 - RF Online - 9 Replies
Hey, Masters I got the foundation knowledge how to edit or hack with WPE, CE, HideToolz and UCE. However, i have a problem on bypass the Hackshield and RF_Launcher, I have Edited RF_Online.Bin with hex-editors (Change Hackshield name and swap EHSvc, psapi.dll avoiding the Hackshield to block my WPE from targeting), my problem is whenever i try to Launch the game, the RF_Launcher always patch my RF_Online.Bin file. I'm wonder is there a way to disable auto patching in RF_Launcher or anyway...
L2.net Targeting
10/22/2011 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 12 Replies
Hi I need L2NET script to avoid mobs with some specific title, e.g: "Anti-Bot" My farm script must not hit mobs with this title. Thanks!! :confused::confused:
Targeting
07/02/2010 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
L2NEt target other player monster and make KS how to change that.
L2W IG, don't targeting mobs
08/18/2009 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
I dont know why, but my bot only targets, and attacks mobs when they hit them first. Is this wrong because this mobs have other-special nicknames (like Pinky, Brain etc.). Is there a option to add the monsters names so my Bot will attack them even when they are far away (bot is mage)
[Discussion] Best Mobs to Bot
02/15/2009 - Cabal Online - 14 Replies
So this is my attempt to compose of the best areas to lvl on overnight etc..... I am missing a lot of information so if you have any ideas please help me fill in the gap. I will start at around the lvl 34. Level 34 - 42 - Bloody Ice Hound Zombie Level 42 - 50 - Bloody Ice Ape Level 42 - 55 - Green Despair Wriggleleaf Level 50 - 60 - Port Lux Stone Gargoyle*best spot for awhile.