Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 22:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WPE targeting discussion!!!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation WPE targeting discussion!!!

Hey, Masters

I got the foundation knowledge how to edit or hack with WPE, CE, HideToolz and UCE. However, i have a problem on bypass the Hackshield and RF_Launcher, I have Edited RF_Online.Bin with hex-editors (Change Hackshield name and swap EHSvc, psapi.dll avoiding the Hackshield to block my WPE from targeting), my problem is whenever i try to Launch the game, the RF_Launcher always patch my RF_Online.Bin file. I'm wonder is there a way to disable auto patching in RF_Launcher or anyway other effective way to the bypass Hackshield. I tried to target WarCraft 3 TFT but same thing happen that i coundn't find the target and couldn't attach it with my WPE.

My main objective is to Target RF_Online.Bin with my WPE so i can start practise and learning something more advanced by using WPE tool. Nothing to be abuse in RF_Online but my knowledge will be use on something else rather than just a Online game.

WPE is a powerful tool, but it seems useless if it cannot detect hidden applications :'(

Your master knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

Please PM me or Email

Old   #2

use the no_patchrf.exe ... its posted somewhere here

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

The problem is No_patch is not working!! After editing my .Bin file using hex-editor, Launch the No_Patch.exe it said "Connecting to laucher update server" and exit. That is problematic so my guess is... i need to edit the (RF Equilibrium Launcher) by myself and prevent it from auto patching my .Bin file! I hope someone could give me a hint or a hand on this quick :'( ... I have OLLYDBG ready.. however, need some ideas on how to find the triggers on auto-patching.
Old   #4

RF_Online.bin hides itself from the process list that's why it's not visible and/or or you can't target it on WPE. Ill give you a hint, target RF_Online.bin before it hides itself but you better be quick or you'll get an error something like "Cant attach to process" o wait it's not a hint it's the actual procedure on how to target RF_Online.bin lol but anyways good luck

Old   #5

i have this kind of problem too

i play galactica rf...
and then rf_online.bin not detected by wpe

so i can`t target rf_online.bin

help me pliz
Old   #6

right after u select ur server u can rename hackshield folder to bypass it (while opening movie is playing or if u get an error message before the movie like some clients then this is the time to change it)
Old   #7

all noob ! all leecher ! i will give you all some tips.... do the bypass before starting the game ! no more edits no more file changes..... if you do that you will have DDNM or critical error msg.... you just need is fast hand and fast eye.... sorry for my bad english
Old   #8

i can`t target rf_online.bin
rf_online.bin not detected by wpe in List "Traget Program".
master knowledge Hep Me Plz. T ,. T
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonarus View Post
Hey, Masters

I got the foundation knowledge how to edit or hack with WPE, CE, HideToolz and UCE. However, i have a problem on bypass the Hackshield and RF_Launcher, I have Edited RF_Online.Bin with hex-editors (Change Hackshield name and swap EHSvc, psapi.dll avoiding the Hackshield to block my WPE from targeting), my problem is whenever i try to Launch the game, the RF_Launcher always patch my RF_Online.Bin file. I'm wonder is there a way to disable auto patching in RF_Launcher or anyway other effective way to the bypass Hackshield. I tried to target WarCraft 3 TFT but same thing happen that i coundn't find the target and couldn't attach it with my WPE.

My main objective is to Target RF_Online.Bin with my WPE so i can start practise and learning something more advanced by using WPE tool. Nothing to be abuse in RF_Online but my knowledge will be use on something else rather than just a Online game.

WPE is a powerful tool, but it seems useless if it cannot detect hidden applications :'(

Your master knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

Please PM me or Email

Send me your RF_online.Bin..coz ill try my HOOKING HACK...
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10

BRO yknow how to detect rf_online.bin using wpe?
i already a tool to bypass and my problem is i cant see rf_online.bin when i click target in WPE plz reply TY