Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question About Cabal Helix Item Dupe & Alz/Gold Hacking

Discussion on Question About Cabal Helix Item Dupe & Alz/Gold Hacking within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question About Cabal Helix Item Dupe & Alz/Gold Hacking

Hello There, EPVPer's! 8/9/2011

I hope everyone is in a good mood when reading this thread, so no one can give me some crappy harsh comments. I might also add that please don't post a reply giving me useless information just to increase your post count. If you find this thread as unnecessary then do not read it further. Thank you!

Was reading the whole day about "hacking" this online game and was really learning something. So, I was wondering if the tool called "WPE Pro" can really do the job? Can it really be used to edit and send packets back to the server without having DC's?(After being bypassed by XTrap Banish).

My exact plan was to change the amount of "alz" to the way I want it. I don't mind the risk of being banned. I've read so many tutorials regarding in changing the packet in order to have success in hacking this game.

Any info and advices would be much appreciated, I hope this thread will not end up like the other threads that I've seen...leaving them without answers.

Thanks!

EDIT: WPE Pro doesn't work and 2 moderators already told me that this type of idea editing packet is a bull. So don't even bother yourself trying to do it, go find some real nice tutorial on this section and you will find it.