Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 13:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gameguard Bypassing

Discussion on Gameguard Bypassing within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/22/2007, 09:34   #16

elite*gold: 0
Nope, you can't just block the gameguard anymore, and using old files will not work.

Cabal will just update them.
Old 07/27/2007, 20:11   #17

This was a while ago that i used this so i no longer have the GG files, nor do i have the pc security program. Although bafao, cabal will not update the files because pc security blocks them from being updated/modified, although cabal is tricked to thinking it is updated successfully =).. Although thats how it used to work, i am still not sure if it still works.
Old 07/29/2007, 01:53   #18

It works, i do it the same way. =)
But be careful, that guy on mars, called (GA)HolyMary, donno how the hell she is doing it, but its just wicked...
I was playing near her, using a speedhack, on 1.1 speed ( a lol btw) and a few sec later, she told me that shes already frapsing me, and tbh: how the hell a human beeing can see a 0.1 increased speed? for myself, i didnt saw a difference.

Or other example: i was using 0.0 cooldown hack, used the skills normally ( so u really coulnt see) and wth, she pmed me, im getting reported wtf

lost 2 dummys chars..lucky me..

so try not to play in her range, donno how shes doing it, but its dangerous for us.xD
Old 07/30/2007, 01:27   #19

uhm it looks perfectly normal to you cause you see everything normal just accelerated
but that doesnt mean they cant see it...
0.1 change is 10% !! 10% is very obvious and recognizable already
she probably would have seen as you casted a skill before the first one was finished :S
have you got a table for the 0.0 cool down hack ???
plz share <3
Old 07/30/2007, 03:34   #20

no, its private.

But you easily could do it by searching the cooldown with cheatengine..lol. Takes ages, but worth it ^^

(better than speedhack in my opinion, cus its not that obvious)
Old 07/30/2007, 06:58   #21

so you are just here to leech and show off i see ^^
well i could but i cant cause my computer cant handle cabal and other application at the same time
especially not cause cheatengine is eating up a lot of memory as you attempt to scan...
Old 08/01/2007, 18:00   #22

LOL (GA) ,isnt that Game Advisor? maybe that would explain how shes doing it
anyways 1.1 speed you can understand beacuse the player starts another skill before finishing the first
Old 08/06/2007, 17:00   #23

Hey I have a big ploblem of bypass gameguard. It must show

CODE_FILE [05-0400-00000000-022]
An abnormol process has been detected