Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 11:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

command line switches

Discussion on command line switches within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
command line switches

so what do all the command line switches do?
i know of "husky", but not sure about breaklee, crowpar3, nicecapj.
if anyone could tell, would be greatly appreciated
Old 08/14/2010, 20:37   #2

bump, none knows? :|
Old 08/14/2010, 20:51   #3

husky is the only one i know. :/
Old 08/20/2010, 00:15   #4

husky makes the client load servers from language.enc and run in normal mode, breaklee activates test mode and loads ip from internal.txt, crowpar3 works the same way as husky from what i remember, and nicecapj ... never heard of it

btw info iz kinda old this is how it used to work on cabal na the time lord of war update waz launched

edit: and the mutex name iz the same as cmd param (native windows ANTI-multiclient)
Thanks
2 Users

« CabalRo | dmg hack »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MySQL Command Line
01/05/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Wie komm ich dahin ?
Command Line
05/17/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
I know this is probably a really newb question but is there anyway to get a command line up and enter INSERT INTO `cq_levexp` VALUES ('1', '0', '0001', '864', '864', '0400', '160', '4', '1600', '4', '136024', '10', '75', '4', '0', '2', '1244160', '0'); into it to change the db. That would be much faster then going through all the db tables to manually change everything. I know this is probably a really newb question but is there anyway to get a command line up and enter INSERT INTO...
[Guide]Command-Line
05/16/2010 - GW Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
Hallo, Leute :) mir ist der Gedanke gekommen, dass ich schon sehr lange von diesem Forum profitiere, und jetzt möchte ich (wenigstens in geringem Maße) auch etwas hoffentlich sinnvolles Beitragen, auch wenn es mit Sicherheit eine Menge Leute gibt, die die sog. Command-Line schon kennen. Was ist die Command-Line überhaupt? Zur Command-Line gelangt ihr, wenn ihr auf die Verknüpfung eurer Gw.exe rechtsklickt und dort das Menü unter Eigenschaften aufruft. Dieses ist ungefähr so aufgebaut...
change name command line
03/12/2010 - Zero - 33 Replies
ok i need to know how to change my name in game so what is the command line for patch 2906..............by the the GM's are not too happy with u guys.....since hacking is forbidding......