Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 04:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cabal registration

Discussion on cabal registration within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
cabal registration

Hey leute,

Immer wenn ich versuche ich bei cabal zu registrieren steht da eail ist ungültig..GIB ne gültige ein -

Meine email adresse ist aber gültig >.<....Hab die auch richtig eingegeben ....Was ist das für ein scheiss?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Phoenix Cabal REGISTRATION is GooD NOW !!!!
02/10/2014 - Cabal Private Server - 4 Replies
Come Fast and play on this nice Private server : Phoenix Cabal Online - The R3vollution Has Just Begun - We Are Here To Stay, You Are Here To Play Its really nice server... Now 26 player online ... and i wanna see 200+ players online :D so.... register and play Phoenix Cabal ! :D Enj0y:mofo:
A questio about cabal registration
03/28/2010 - Cabal Private Server - 0 Replies
Cabal Online - The Revolution of Action I have a question, after you sign in, your username what do u put for your ''first name and last name''? and is ID suppose to be our logging username when u open cabal.exe? and does the security questions have to be the same when we make cabal OPG?
Cabal Wudijit Registration?
07/08/2008 - Cabal Online - 6 Replies
When I go to the site to register an account to play, something kinda gets fucked up?!? When I login into the game a little agreement shit pops up and the only option that I can click is Disagree and it kicks me off the game. Any solutions?
Cabal Rider PH Registration Error
06/15/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Have u Experience error with some specified account, states some special characters blah blah... but My password and username is correct and repeat it 3 times but still same result :( but when i try registering another account.. it registered successfully.. can anyone pls help. T_T. Thanks in advance.. A simple help and advice is very much acppreciated.. tnks