Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 11:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Connecting to server fail EU

Discussion on Connecting to server fail EU within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Connecting to server fail EU

Hi,

since the so called "gamemasters" cant even give answer ingame or answer a single ticket and on top the cabal forum is dead i decided to ask here.

I got this issue that i can play the game just fine but by every 5th or 6th day in a row i cant log in for a whole day.
"You have failed to connect the server. please try later"
However if i activate vpn to another random position it will work fine again but those services costs cash and i really dont want to spend more money than its needed. talked to my guildmates but it seems like no1 of them got this issue before.

anyone here got this before or got any help @ this?
resetting the router wont give me a new ip sadly

« CABAL KR | [CABAL] Looking for Cabal - Game Server & Web-shop Dev »

Similar Threads
Intervention Fail | Quickscope Fail | Lobby Fail
08/11/2011 - Call of Duty - 16 Replies
Hallo Leute, Zuerst zum Intervention Fail: ich habe seit einiger Zeit in MW2 das Problem, dass ich nurnoch Hitmaker bekomme. Ich benutze eine Intervention mit Vollmantelgeschoss und Feuerkraft(Pro) Egal ich ich stundenlang ziele, oder einen Quickscope mache, ich bekomme einfach nur einen Hitmaker. Eines meiner neusten Probleme ist, dass die Intervention garnicht mehr trifft. Egal ob Quickscope oder Hardscope, der Schuss geht daneben. In 70% der Fälle. selbst wenn ich genau vor dem...
FAIL | WAS FÜR EIN FAIL [ VIDEO ] | FAIL
09/22/2010 - Off Topic - 12 Replies
Schaut euch das an OMG XD YouTube - Durchfall im Pool
Connecting to server, logging into the server, disconnected from the server
04/26/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 14 Replies
heya i made all well, but when i started the game and i was trying to log in there came: "connecting to the server, lgging into the server" and then in this white letters: "disconnected from the server" a half second after 'logging into the server' i made the account directly in the database without register page, cuz my register page always got error, LOL! but i tried now with other accounts and it also fails. any1 has an idea?