Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 06:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Getting banned because using 100ms attacks?

Discussion on Getting banned because using 100ms attacks? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Getting banned because using 100ms attacks?

Hi guys,

I got banned yesterday. Now I was looking for the reason and found some posts that cabal started to log the amoung of attacks you are casting. Is there anyone who can confirm this?

Greatings
Old 04/21/2017, 22:42   #2

I can confirm that - same here, at 1.04.17. I've used account only for AFI so... It can't be some "investigation" as they said
Old 04/24/2017, 09:49   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drabio View Post
I can confirm that - same here, at 1.04.17. I've used account only for AFI so... It can't be some "investigation" as they said
Okay, thanks for replay.

Have you ever used fast attack outside dungeons?
Old 04/27/2017, 22:47   #4

nope. Not ever once
Old 05/03/2017, 09:17   #5

unlucky... also my main account got banned yesterday. Bye bye 38 cd archidium cristal with 3 extreme upgrades which I uped 2 days ago

#close request
Old 05/03/2017, 09:19   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by - Avrex - View Post
unlucky... also my main account got banned yesterday. Bye bye 38 cd archidium cristal with 3 extreme upgrades which I uped 2 days ago

#close request
i thought you quit hacking 1 years ago why you got banned??
Old 05/03/2017, 10:40   #7

That´s the point. I dont know. After years of hacking I decided to play serious again. But looks like they dont want it (the mainquestion regards to Steam Cabal)

To make my farewell for you guys a bit nicer, I will publish a perfect wallhack for free Have a look at the Cheat section in about 2 weeks (then I finished my final exam)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansMarcos View Post
i thought you quit hacking 1 years ago why you got banned??
Old 05/04/2017, 01:03   #8

create hack cabal 2
Old 05/05/2017, 09:10   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorginho View Post
create hack cabal 2
you have any video so that I can see what´s possible? If so, I can try to create one