Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 13:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Limiting logins from client?

Discussion on Limiting logins from client? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Limiting logins from client?

Hello all.
So i got this problem on my server - users can enter acc and password as many times as they want and without delay, thus making brute-forcing easy..
I couldn't find this setting documented any where, also, search on forums was not successful.
Does anyone know how to limit it? (server side) Any delay between the logins, or a temp ban after some unsuccessful login attempts?

Thanks in advance!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NEED HELP WITH CLIENT LOGINS IP ON A PS
05/23/2013 - Rohan - 10 Replies
hi guys..im trying to make a local server of rohan..but i really dont know how to connect my client to the server..if anyone can help me plz?
3 Deamonbuddy Licences (6 logins, 3 logins and 2 logins each lifetime) (BUNDLE ONLY)
10/01/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, as title states.. I want to sell my buddy keys.. They are all separate and all Lifetime! 1 Key -> 6 Logins 1 Key -> 3 Logins 1 Key -> 2 Logins
Limiting GM's commands.
01/31/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
anyone here who knows how can i limit a GM's commands? like blocking trade/mail/vend.
Limiting
05/20/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
is there a way to limit the use of a items like exp ball max times used in a day is like 3 exp balls on them selfs?