Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 10:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion] Removing DC Flag

Discussion on [Discussion] Removing DC Flag within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/04/2010, 23:23   #556

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtian1226 View Post
psyye ...managed to make the dmg hack working?...i knew someone who can make me a bypass...but i dont know how to remove dc flag
Bypass DCing flag is easy, Its a Packet sent to the server that disconnects you, Find where that packet is being formed by looking at where it dc's you in the exe when ur crashed out, this address has mentioned "Jump from" / "Call From" address, its not hard to work out, if your at the address cause u jumped there from another address then just go to that adress... and you have step'd back into the code...
Quote:
Originally Posted by pssye View Post
not yet
How comes???
Old 01/05/2010, 14:32   #557

lol nova... that exactly what I had but my bypass ran out >.> (month or 2 ago now) but eh i can't seem to unpack cabalmain now it's packed with something else that none of my packer idents can figure out, you got any neat ones? ALSO .... can you ellaborate more on the craft hack? is it done through the exe? or mhs?
Old 01/05/2010, 16:49   #558

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaCygni View Post
Bypass DCing flag is easy, Its a Packet sent to the server that disconnects you, Find where that packet is being formed by looking at where it dc's you in the exe when ur crashed out, this address has mentioned "Jump from" / "Call From" address, its not hard to work out, if your at the address cause u jumped there from another address then just go to that adress... and you have step'd back into the code...

How comes???
You're 2 mins away from spoonfeeding em,shame !
Quote:
lol nova... that exactly what I had but my bypass ran out >.> (month or 2 ago now) but eh i can't seem to unpack cabalmain now it's packed with something else that none of my packer idents can figure out, you got any neat ones? ALSO .... can you ellaborate more on the craft hack? is it done through the exe? or mhs?
Just use the 1 day free CR,and repeat it,or crack CR.
Old 01/05/2010, 22:22   #559

Wink

NovaCygni

Well i think i have the same problem like howcow95 .. So thats why i have a different picture all along .... I think its very easy if your looking at the right picture ...

BTW. Happy New Year =)
Old 01/06/2010, 01:53   #560

@punk I had it unpacked motnhs ago but cant seem to do it again now LOL i'm constantly trying but idk it's not getting anywhere ALSO i tried CR and it never worked enough to let me live debug, the only bypass that worked was TR but it dusnt even work now. I even had upto the part where I saw all the socket traces and wutnot and it was exactly how nova mentioned it was just a matter of booting up the next day, but i never got that chance .... btw does anyone ELSE kno if crafting hacks come thru mhs? i've been fooling around and no luck yet :|
Old 01/06/2010, 14:50   #561

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
MHS is just a tool like CE,but more elaborated,what ever you can do with Olly ,you can do with MHS's debugger.
Stop thinking MHS was created for cabal.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2010, 18:02   #562

name: Robert Ryan (first) Tanhuy (Last)
address: L4 B1B Arty Subdivision Karuhatan, Valenzuela City, Philippines, Poscode: 1441

ym:

beware to people who wanna buy cabal DH (Damage Hack) from this guy....he is just another scammer......

Old 01/06/2010, 18:28   #563

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinity_grimm View Post
address: L4 B1B Arty Subdivision Karuhatan, Valenzuela City, Philippines, Poscode: 1441

ym:

beware to people who wanna buy cabal DH (Damage Hack) from this guy....he is just another scammer......

awwtts is this true???

i'll wait for gopotato reply from this... better to hear both sides =)
Old 01/07/2010, 01:33   #564

eh im just nub no prev comp skills going @ it, and was simply wondering the route to craft hack cause i don't see one either way :S
Old 01/07/2010, 05:51   #565

Quote:
Originally Posted by pssye View Post
awwtts is this true???

i'll wait for gopotato reply from this... better to hear both sides =)
yup...i also wanna hear what he's going to say.....but maybe he's gone already....
Old 01/07/2010, 08:27   #566

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemystree View Post
yup...i also wanna hear what he's going to say.....but maybe he's gone already....
try to open a new thread on this one =)
Old 01/07/2010, 10:17   #567

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinity_grimm View Post

ym:

i already made one thread for him.......
Old 01/07/2010, 18:49   #568

grim? we never even have a deal? you are ****** because i didnt sell you any, and called you noob because you think 7k abbysal crystal is NORMAL? that made me a scammer?
Old 01/07/2010, 18:50   #569

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopotato View Post
grim? we never even have a deal? you are ****** because i didnt sell you any, and called you noob because you think 7k abbysal crystal is NORMAL? that made me a scammer?
hi gopotato....long time no see....did you forget about me?
Old 01/07/2010, 21:58   #570

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopotato View Post
that's what i thought,....just another scammer....

waiting for ur reply on this...
Closed Thread