Those WSA logs has nothing to do if your cabalmain is packed or unpacked, because what it catches is encrypted packets, like WPE.. so there's absolutely no connection or whatsoever.. it's just integrated with ollydbg..
So you can now run your unpacked.exe normally? What process did you do?
Those WSAlogs is not from your cabalmain, those are logs from my ollydbg containing my account ID in packets..
EDIT: I believe there's a connection if your cabalmain is packed and unpacked, haven't tried it since I can't normally run my unpacked cabalmain.exe.. I guess you would see things more clearly if it is unpacked
Those WSA logs has nothing to do if your cabalmain is packed or unpacked, because what it catches is encrypted packets, like WPE.. so there's absolutely no connection or whatsoever.. it's just integrated with ollydbg..
So you can now run your unpacked.exe normally? What process did you do?
Those WSAlogs is not from your cabalmain, those are logs from my ollydbg containing my account ID in packets..
EDIT: I believe there's a connection if your cabalmain is packed and unpacked, haven't tried it since I can't normally run my unpacked cabalmain.exe.. I guess you would see things more clearly if it is unpacked
Is this from the screenshot you provided earlier?
If yes, then I think you need to find the "exact" oep.
Why am I telling this? Because you could get the same screenies even if your OEP input is not 384895
Try using 384005 and you can get the same screenie. Did you get what I mean?
lol.. I didn't say that my procedure is 100% correct did I? Don't say anything anymore cuz you're a noob
Lewl! thats my point hahahaha, u are leading ppl to nowhere.
Nova provided u some tut and i know u made it work but bcoz of ur selfishness, u now misleads ppl making them read ur thread for day for just a fake post of yours. do u think its funny providing ppl false infos?
MY JUDGEMENT:
just as i said before u know nothing
Lewl! thats my point hahahaha, u are leading ppl to nowhere.
Nova provided u some tut and i know u made it work but bcoz of ur selfishness, u now misleads ppl making them read ur thread for day for just a fake post of yours. do u think its funny providing ppl false infos?
MY JUDGEMENT:
just as i said before u know nothing
Leading people to nowhere? Misleading people? and I know nothing? How about this thread?
You failed again noob. You can't even provide a simple guide/explanation for anything. It really proves you're a leecher and a noob Even idiot proof guides don't work on you. You have a very low IQ indeed
I cant agree more. To leech-king, havent you tried anything yet? Have you even tried to open olly? Or just waiting for someone to release something ou could use upfront?
What say you?
@dlnqt Now I understand where those logs came from...
Ok then, lets resume start cracking this monster...
I cant agree more. To leech-king, havent you tried anything yet? Have you even tried to open olly? Or just waiting for someone to release something ou could use upfront?
What say you?
@dlnqt Now I understand where those logs came from...
Ok then, lets resume start cracking this monster...
Ohh so you used OllySocketTrace? That's the plugin I used to produce those WSA32.dll logs Basically what it does is it records all WSASend WSARecv Send Recv or whatever
BTW here is the site about OllySocketTrace NovaCygni suggested:
The guide I posted i just for unpacking cabalmain.exe.. it does not involve damagehack and 2slotdrophack.. but in order to make those hacks work again, you need to have an unpacked cabalmain and edit/patch the asm code so you won't get disconnected.. a.k.a removing the dc flag
I cant agree more. To leech-king, havent you tried anything yet? Have you even tried to open olly? Or just waiting for someone to release something ou could use upfront?
What say you?
@dlnqt Now I understand where those logs came from...
Ok then, lets resume start cracking this monster...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlnqt
Ohh so you used OllySocketTrace? That's the plugin I used to produce those WSA32.dll logs Basically what it does is it records all WSASend WSARecv Send Recv or whatever
BTW here is the site about OllySocketTrace NovaCygni suggested:
dlnqt has provided by far enough details how to get the unpacking over with and we really appreciate reading through every thread this is heading to .
"Patience at this Point is a virtue"
[Discussion]Removing Weapon hit(s) limitations. 12/15/2009 - Mabinogi - 20 Replies Was wondering, your thoughts/ideas about removing these restrictions.
Like a short sword "Normal 3 hit weapon"
I'd like to work on this, however. I'm clueless as to where to start or what to try.
DLL edits?
Maybe a PE saying "I've only hit once, let me keep slashing this bears throat s'more"
that sort of thing.
cause N + (figure 8 here) sounds pretty sweet.
Removing Dc Flag guides. 09/26/2009 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies Hey all.
I need a bit help with this ... i was reading all removing dc flag threads but i dont understand much, can someone give me bit of guides that will help me with this ?
ok i have bypass , but i need really good guides bcoz im noob :(
cabal discussion. and program discussion xtrap killer 08/02/2009 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies now alot of people had the chance of trying how to hack and such, google only gave me small hints on bypassing and factors. on my search of learning how to bypass xtrap i came across an interesting pogram... " Xtrap Killer 2279"
a person named of Irius or some sort made the program.
Cheat Engine :: View topic - X-trap Killer 2275
it was at the cheatengine site so i thought maybe the community can take a look at it! since this is trusting enough.
i managed to understand how to...
Binary Discussion Discussion 04/08/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies I dont think thats going to work, youve just made yourself a hell of alot of work :rolleyes:
Would be better to ban advertising servers in this section since 90% of people moved over to binarys anyway, theres barely any source code released because everyone either uses LOFT or the binarys, neither of which really need code (LOFT needs a complete rewrite but nothing really specific)
I would release a few things but all i can only really give out is some classes, all of my systems are...