Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 10:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Diary] MHS Experience

Discussion on [Diary] MHS Experience within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Diary] MHS Experience

Hi.
Firstly, I am not a hacker. I created this topic to report my experience on MHS 5.0.0.8 to bot Cabal EU.
I start from scratch, because I never used any type of tool like this.
What I want with this topic, is to create a tutorial to explain to people like me how to use Memory Hacking System tool.
This problably sounds like non sense or an impossible task, but i'll give it a shot.

I read this: , and downloaded MHS 5.0.0.8 from official host: .

The first step is to make MHS undetectable. I follow:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkS7yle View Post
Tip on how to get it undetected[CAN LEAD TO BSOD]
First of all try this at ur own risk ,im not risponsible for ur BSOD's ,here we go.
Open MHS ,go to options,AAC settings,turn them on,now modify the possition of the knobs till you get an undetected formula,if you turn them to high it can lead to BSOD,it takes time but if u get the undetected formula you can use MHS on Official servers without problems..
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakshitha View Post
this is what i did :

1. Open MHS 5.007
2.Tool > Options > ACC > Layer 1 protection > and then change the tabs to x-x-x-x-x
3. Open Cabalmain.exe
4.File > Open process > Check restriction mode > and select "Cabalmain.exe" ...click ok

If i check "Open in restriction mode" and try to open cabalmain.exe ..it says "Unable to open process" and if i dont check restriction mode and click cabalmain.exe no error shows up ..it jus says "Waiting on <unknonw>" in the title of MHS engine.
For what I understand, I have to find "ACC formula" to get uMHS...
So now my task is to find it, by manually/randomly change of knobs value...

1:
Cookie from MHS forums showed 4-4-2-2-13 as the last working ACC formula for NA Cabal Xtrap... I'm trying different combinations of this one to EU Cabal GG.

2:
I got questions:
I'm I doing it right? lol.
I need an updated "How to Bypass GG with MHS" topic right now! lol.
Is there any tool to calculate(?)/find ACC formula?
I'm googling for some awnsers...

3:
Skipping ACC Setting.
Cabalmain.exe process gets hide.
While GG updates after being deleted, MHS detects the process but when clicked the "unable open process" window showed up.
I need help...

4:
No undetectable results yet.
Modify Self Option didn't help much.
"Unable open process" = incorrect ACC values (?)
I made the CE tutorial with MHS till step 5, but find pointers (step 6) is not easy... i'm getting the basics...
Still need to find the correct ACC value...

Any tip'll be Thanked.
Old 08/14/2009, 16:32   #2

post for futher updates (?)
Old 08/14/2009, 21:21   #3

1. play around the acc settings
2. start up cabal
3. if it shows you the login screen, you've got the right acc settings.
if it shows you an error saying something about GG seeing a hack attempt, goto 4
4. see 1

with acc you can only make mhs undetectable. not make everything undetectable by GG
also i just ignore the <unknown> part.
didnt play much with mhs+cabal, but im 80% sure you can cheat normally when it says <unknown>
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2009, 21:44   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboyecko View Post
1. play around the acc settings
2. start up cabal
3. if it shows you the login screen, you've got the right acc settings.
if it shows you an error saying something about GG seeing a hack attempt, goto 4
4. see 1
I'm doing that since yeasterday, but still, dind't find the proper formula.
Even if I get undetected, how do I find the hidden process (cabalmain.exe)?
Old 08/15/2009, 00:13   #5

can i search for text in MHS?
Old 08/15/2009, 00:16   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainzin View Post
can i search for text in MHS?
?
Donno, didn't explore that.
Old 08/15/2009, 01:34   #7

like the topic 'Acessory Dupe' that u can search for text inside cabal, like Titanium Blade, mhs have this function ? ;s
Old 08/15/2009, 02:01   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainzin View Post
like the topic 'Acessory Dupe' that u can search for text inside cabal, like Titanium Blade, mhs have this function ? ;s
Man, I'm in the same boat as you, I really want to understand how MHS works..
Old 08/16/2009, 05:26   #9

MHS is not good for newbies otherwise try kiki engine or CE, find a bypass
Old 08/16/2009, 19:04   #10

the best tip i can give is to finish the CE tutorial with mhs.
that should get you on the way of learning how mhs works
(that is, after you finished it with CE)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2009, 20:40   #11

My first step is get MHS undetected.. right? then, i'll watch for those toturials..
I'm still trying to find my knobs value, randomly..
Old 09/10/2009, 14:32   #12

what seem to be the problem?
why dont you just try with full protection
set all 41
it work with my laptop in cabalsea, to bad no more dh (damage) but there's dh (defense)
Old 12/26/2009, 20:01   #13

waist of time/complaining

/close
Closed Thread