Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 13:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dont hack or block

Discussion on Dont hack or block within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dont hack or block

Dont hack Guys i got blocket for a week coz i used hacks......they found new ways to find hackers...so i just warn u so u wont get a ban

Old 09/14/2012, 17:59   #2

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067

#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] Block infiltration i dont know how
11/04/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
Hellow guys i read thise post http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/flyff-pserver-di scussions-questions/1328201-source-tut-infiltratio n-fix-easy-way.html i'm realy dont understand , some one can help me with thise? i mean i give here my files and you just add the scripte to in
DONT BLOCK THE RULE'S PLEASE
11/17/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
* Threads with such content like '' give me 100 thanks first and then I post the hack'' will get closed * Threads where you just post a tut for a hack that you don't attach/provide link to. * Threads where you are fooling us by saying ''I will release it tommorow at 12 P.M., BUT GIVE ME THANKS WHEN YOU READ THIS'' etc. * Threads where you leech someone's work without giving the credits. * Threads with fake & not working hacks.
WHY YOU DONT BLOCK THIS FVCKING DARNARO
07/05/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I HAVE VIDEO THAT HE SCAMM ME I RECORDED ALL CHAT AND EVERY TIME I WRITE DON TRUST HIM BUT HE HAVE MORE AND MORE ACCOUNTS HACKED BUT MOST PEOPLE DONT KNOW HOW TO PM THIS ADMINS HERE ON EPVP LOOK WHEN I REGESTRIED AND HE HE IS FVCKING NOOB
WTF? block IP and i dont even know why.
08/30/2009 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
i quit to play for a month and whn im back i see "You ip has been blocked" anyone know how to fix it? (i nevers used hack or scammed someone :\)