The idea isn't mine and I think 99.9% of the users couldn't do anything with the "idea" itself because they do not have the ability to make something out of it.
Anyway maybe it will be released or sold in the upcoming future, who knows
Or perhaps, there maybe already was a possibilty for this
Who knows.. who knows..
try sending a mail 3 sec b4 the scheduled sever down time ....
well i think its a game of luck cuz GM`s said possible rollback will occur when u dont log out properly b4 server down time
@genesisVI
not a bad idea, only downside to it would be that you can only test it max once a week if you are exactly online at the time of the servers taken down
just keep reading...and waiting...and analyzing how come he do that? lucky me coz im one of .01 % acid talking about...dont pm me im not intereeted on selling or sharing..
just keep reading...and waiting...and analyzing how come he do that? lucky me coz im one of .01 % acid talking about...dont pm me im not intereeted on selling or sharing..
Item Dupe 06/20/2012 - Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies Hallo Liebes Elitepvpers Forum,
ich hab vorhin so ein tolles Video gefunden und würde gerne wissen obs jemand schon ausprobiert hat.:confused:
Diablo 3 Beta - Salvaged Items Dupe - Patch 14 - YouTube
Mfg Zera
The dupe hack can dupe other item?? 10/21/2011 - Cabal Private Server - 2 Replies I used the dupe hack 15 32 33, when i was input other item id ,the cabal type 151 error, please told me !! the dupe hack can dupe other item?? thx!:D:D:D
trade my CCR Gold dupe for CCR Item Dupe 05/13/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 1 Replies Alright, I've known previous Item Dupe methods before, but those that I've known have been patched already and I have not been able to find out any new methods. While I was working to find another working dupe method, I found a way to Dupe gold Successfully (pretty darn easy to be honest, no clue why i didn't think of this a long time ago). I'm looking to find a working Dupe method for CCR RF online in exchange for my Gold Dupe method.
Note: Since I do not play on P server or any other...
Dupe Item , Copy Item Hack ! 09/23/2009 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 8 Replies Hello Everywhone again . I Succed to make a dupe hack and i will make a video about it ! It works well only you need to type item number ( i give you list ) And you can dupe amp items on Cabal Europe ( all server's ) . My Job is to selling game golds , i sell this program to for Money or for Cabal Alz .You can PM me on Forum Subject : Copy Item Hack Cabal , And type there the server and when we mete or we can talk on msn to ! My MSN Is : [email protected] . Payment Method's : In Game...