Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 20:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About Cabalmain.exe detects debugging programs

Discussion on About Cabalmain.exe detects debugging programs within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About Cabalmain.exe detects debugging programs

i'm playing at pserver has a cabalmain.exe which can detect debugging programs. So it's kinda hard for me to find addresses. Anyone has the idea how to remove that function? Please help me
Old 08/30/2012, 07:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
you will need a bypass for the server since it is gamegaurd/xtraps that detects the debugger and auto-closes cabal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Any Ideas? (Debugging Cabalmain.exe)
09/25/2009 - Cabal Online - 47 Replies
Well I managed to get a TwinR to be able to Live Debug Cabalmain.exe I even managed to get the proper asm codes in olly so I load up TwinR to attempt to use it as a bypass to be able to Live Debug but it ends up that TwinR detects my olly and it shuts down! I've already tried to run it sandboxed but it doesn't work.... any other ideas?
Can't click the programs listed in Start>All Programs
09/02/2009 - Technical Support - 2 Replies
Hi guys, i have a problem with my PC, sorry I can't understand german language so i'll write my concern in english. Ok, here's my problem, After I have run Online games (e.g. Rohan, Luna), I can't click anymore the listed applications/programs in All Programs menu (Start>All Programs). However if I didn't start any of those Online games, I don't encounter that kind of problems. Any solutions for this kind of problem? I have already tried, reformatting my PC, but still the problem...
Can e-Games really detects us using bot?
07/17/2008 - Cabal Online - 21 Replies
i just read this now, i dont know if its true, im not here just to make a fuss, i am a concern player that supports CR and CB, any comment is welcome. CABAL Online Philippines Why was I banned? Players are only banned because he/she violated a game policy. The usage of bots and other 3rd party applications to alter the client or the game play is a clear violation of the rules. Embedded system detection of hacks in the game takes record of all hack logs of a specific account....
Xtrap Detects CR
07/03/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
yup xtraps detects the NEW CR 1.0.11 o yea about me being IP banned....im only IP banned from the register page i borrowed a friends account and still got in also i got a respnd to my ticket i sent in about my IP bann...says i was banned for using third party porgram...i wasnt hacking so those botters out there using CR....yup this can get u IP banned
Forceshock Detects !
07/21/2005 - World of Warcraft - 15 Replies
Guten Tach ! Wie ich erfahren habe, wurden letzte Woche 120 Leute gebanned die Forceshock benutzt haben. Daher wollte ich euch warnen vorsichtiger mit Forceshock umzugehen. Ein paar Leute davon kannte ich recht gut davon und die hatten ihre Mail von blizzard gleich erhalten nachdem sie aus dem Spiel geflogen sind. Nun es wurden 120 Leute gebanned und bei diesen 3 Leuten die ich gut kannte war nur Forceshock im Spiel, sprich die schlechte Nachricht ist, dass Forceshock jezt wohl...