Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 17:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheat Engine Problem

Discussion on Cheat Engine Problem within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheat Engine Problem

I managed to turn of the Anti Cheat programm of a Cabal EP8 server and I'm trying to use Cheat Engine now. I can find any Adresses but i cannot change the value...
I tried the same process on a friend's PC (Windows 7) ... It works!
I'm using Windows Vista and it doesn't work... any ideas why it doesn't work on vista but on 7?

Hope anyone can help me

Best Regards xXK3VINXx
Old 07/20/2012, 21:27   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,946
if you use 6.2, try 6.1
if you use 6.1, try reinstalling it completely
Old 07/20/2012, 21:59   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartbilf View Post
if you use 6.2, try 6.1
if you use 6.1, try reinstalling it completely
I use 6.1 and i also reinstalled it today =)
Nothing solved the problem
Old 07/20/2012, 23:48   #4

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,946
@xXK3VINXx
you have run it as administrator, made sure that you have a proper bypass, ...? I'm out of ideas now;p

Last resort is to change OS ;D
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2012, 00:48   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartbilf View Post
@xXK3VINXx
you have run it as administrator, made sure that you have a proper bypass, ...? I'm out of ideas now;p

Last resort is to change OS ;D
i ran all as an admin i ran all without admin i tried all different combinations NOTHING works :/

I don't want to change OS :P

There must be any function on vista which rejects CE to change values on the game...

Edit:
So i managed to make it run =)
I ran cabal as a guest and started CE as Admin =)

#Closed

Tags
cabal, cheat engine, ep8, problem, vista