Im done with this server, i think those fukers wiped my main character or its bug. I was in BF2 playing then decided not to be in the dungon anymore. So i exited the character to character selection, and notice my 2 main characters are gone.
aff me someone could take a doubt, to a day up to 1 + skills, trans \ trans \ lvl 154 \ class rank 9 \, I e leaves the game, when I returned my char-.- disappeared, and now? he can recover, to desperate, it was difficult to get class rank, thank you! nick my char is Luxuria
Okay i had 4 accounts 2 i messed up and 2 that where my main. I was playing on my character ownage, i was in b2f doing my 14 class rank quest. I logged out and logged back in, 2 of my main characters where gone just like that. Im like wtf i was just paying on it. I dont understand why they deleted it.
Cabal PingMac Guild Join 08/14/2008 - Cabal Online - 35 Replies Join our ElitePvpers guild in Cabal Wanmeif pingmac, our purpose for this guild is:
TO REUNITE ALL ENGLISH SPEAKING PLAYERS
Teach the Chinese players we won't put up with their Pking
Enjoy the company and gameplay with other English speakers
Rule this private server and take over the racist Pking Chinese
PM: xRevolution
Webshop Wanmeif(Pingmac) translated 08/07/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies I see some ppl cant understand all the webshop of pingmac, so I translate it with some help. I hope everybody enjoys it.
cabal pingmac items 08/06/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies can some1 tell me what items are for blader pls from the shop list i cant understand a word not even with google translate.thanks
cabal pingmac 07/30/2008 - Cabal Online - 219 Replies dont now the exact name but whatever
rates are all 10.000 and theyre real, you can go to website, use google translate, dont be lazy, get urself a bike, 100% upgraders, make ur set,bike +7
p.s u can up ur lvl by the niperlugs to lvl 160~~
????---???? reg
http://download.pingmac.com/game/cabal/JXCabal.ra r
well maybye is JXcabal, who gives a damn about the name....
yeah and, tell me what will you do, after u max out