I have a problem on this server. I did my requirments for battlestyle lvl up to get to class rank 13. Its all completed so i go to ****** instructor turn in my quest, as soon as i try to turn it in, my game crashes to desktop. I cant figure it out.
I have a problem on this server. I did my requirments for battlestyle lvl up to get to class rank 13. Its all completed so i go to ****** instructor turn in my quest, as soon as i try to turn it in, my game crashes to desktop. I cant figure it out.
reset english patch ( back track it to chinese)
do the quest, and put english patch again
Ty it worked, fixed the proble. I have a question they dont sell the black transmuter on the website do they. I went Capella but found out that my guild for some shity reason wants to go Procyon. So am i stuck on this server with Capella?
O the people that said you have to do all the story quest to get to class 12+ there full of bs. If you guys ever need help with it, i will tell you wich ones you have to do.
tell me plz?
btw i realised they had a tierra glorissa chn. are nation wars out?
AHHHHH **** I KEEP GETTING WORLD_15.MCL ERROR IN TIERRA GLORISSA
Cabal PingMac Guild Join 08/14/2008 - Cabal Online - 35 Replies Join our ElitePvpers guild in Cabal Wanmeif pingmac, our purpose for this guild is:
TO REUNITE ALL ENGLISH SPEAKING PLAYERS
Teach the Chinese players we won't put up with their Pking
Enjoy the company and gameplay with other English speakers
Rule this private server and take over the racist Pking Chinese
PM: xRevolution
Webshop Wanmeif(Pingmac) translated 08/07/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies I see some ppl cant understand all the webshop of pingmac, so I translate it with some help. I hope everybody enjoys it.
cabal pingmac items 08/06/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies can some1 tell me what items are for blader pls from the shop list i cant understand a word not even with google translate.thanks
cabal pingmac 07/30/2008 - Cabal Online - 219 Replies dont now the exact name but whatever
rates are all 10.000 and theyre real, you can go to website, use google translate, dont be lazy, get urself a bike, 100% upgraders, make ur set,bike +7
p.s u can up ur lvl by the niperlugs to lvl 160~~
????---???? reg
http://download.pingmac.com/game/cabal/JXCabal.ra r
well maybye is JXcabal, who gives a damn about the name....
yeah and, tell me what will you do, after u max out