Nope, i didnt do all story quest. I juz did those necessary for warcloud thats all. I not a beginner in cabal lol. So what u guys choose? procyon or capella?
hpares-Nope, i didn't do all story quest. I juz did those necessary for warcloud thats all. I not a beginner in cabal lol. So what u guys choose? procyon or capella?
Yes and they are TOP SECRET? If they are could i get level clearance gesh. I'm not going to post them all over the place, i just wanna know personally. Could you maby pm me buddy and let me know.
i guys i just install the client n just after i log in i get some kind of game guard msg,
i have used cabalsea, NA client n get this msg but if i use euro client it just simply closes after i open it in a min or 2 before it even came to log in screen n yes i have install the Chinese language pack....
use the redcabal client in my signature, or the one in darktrances thread. dont use Cabal NA client, i'm not sure if it works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpares
Hmm, u say doesnt matter, does that mean procyon and capella wont able to kill each other on nation map?
man, have you ever had a nation?!?! ***. i said it doesnt matter, just colors, that means procyon kills cappella in Tierra Gloriosa. BUT WE DONT HAVE IT, YET. so, you won't kill anyone anywhere because of your nation. just in PK channels, but not because of nation.
can anyone help me. i cant see any server from the list window
after logging in and accepting the eula(or whatever that is) i get a window where the servers should be located but there is nothing there
Cabal PingMac Guild Join 08/14/2008 - Cabal Online - 35 Replies Join our ElitePvpers guild in Cabal Wanmeif pingmac, our purpose for this guild is:
TO REUNITE ALL ENGLISH SPEAKING PLAYERS
Teach the Chinese players we won't put up with their Pking
Enjoy the company and gameplay with other English speakers
Rule this private server and take over the racist Pking Chinese
PM: xRevolution
Webshop Wanmeif(Pingmac) translated 08/07/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies I see some ppl cant understand all the webshop of pingmac, so I translate it with some help. I hope everybody enjoys it.
cabal pingmac items 08/06/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies can some1 tell me what items are for blader pls from the shop list i cant understand a word not even with google translate.thanks
cabal pingmac 07/30/2008 - Cabal Online - 219 Replies dont now the exact name but whatever
rates are all 10.000 and theyre real, you can go to website, use google translate, dont be lazy, get urself a bike, 100% upgraders, make ur set,bike +7
p.s u can up ur lvl by the niperlugs to lvl 160~~
????---???? reg
http://download.pingmac.com/game/cabal/JXCabal.ra r
well maybye is JXcabal, who gives a damn about the name....
yeah and, tell me what will you do, after u max out