i cant connect, keeps saying, try again later
all works fine till i come at channels
OMG can''t u just READ all topic..
like 100 ppl asked/said that already...
just try 2 connect ( probably it fails) then u get a message where u can click ok...DON'T
just let the message be there..
after like 2 minute u will be connected...
this will also work at character selection (when trying 2 connect 2 world)
every1 who has a problem, please read all tthis topic first before posting your problem
Hey jerk I don't think it's a matter of being lazy as a matter of not understanding not everybody can be a genius like you.
That being said I finally figured out what I was doing wrong why I couldn't read english in game, I didn't realize the english patch was supposed to be pasted in the data file not the main file. I wasn't being lazy I just didnt understand ty all who have posted help to people here and have been patient in their attempts to help.
im sorry 4 being a genius..but to your problem was posted a solution ( where u should have pasted the patch)
maybe u should just read better...
I'm patient most of the time but when people post problems and others repost the same problem and this goes on while a solution has been posted already....I lose my patient -_-"
And i didn't ment to say you were lazy but some people just (re)post the problem there having because they are to lazy to search whole topic 4 a solution
War-god heavy war boots (FS) 4D+7 binding 1500 phoenix dance coin 0 8 [against] [detailed information]
War-god heavy hard helmet (FS) 4D+7 binding 1500 phoenix dance coin 0 8 [against] [detailed information]
Empties the Ling charm star 4D+7 binding 1500 phoenix dance coin 0 7 [weapon] [detailed information]
Blue firefly single-handed sword 4D+7 binding 1500 phoenix dance coin 0 7 [weapon] [detailed information
I guess they added some pay stuff
These are not the items real names , blue firefly single handed is red osium , just diffrent names in webshop but its not "pay stuff" anyone can buy it.
These are not the items real names , blue firefly single handed is red osium , just diffrent names in webshop but its not "pay stuff" anyone can buy it.
no. THIS stuff that you posted there is Mithril +7 with slots i think. you can not buy this with alz. you have to donate for it. that is why it says Fung Mo Coins and not In Game Coin.
Conclusion: no, you can't buy them.
I know buddy what im saying is do you really have to do all story lines, or can you do certain ones to get the nation quest. I was told something about if you do just all of the sage quests that you could get war clouds.
yes, you have to do all story quests, that starts with The truth of the research group -> book of apocalypse... cabal vs cabal,the tower of sages, divide, and finally, war clouds.
shrykull-yes, you have to do all story quests, that starts with The truth of the research group -> book of apocalypse... cabal vs cabal,the tower of sages, divide, and finally, war clouds.
Cabal PingMac Guild Join 08/14/2008 - Cabal Online - 35 Replies Join our ElitePvpers guild in Cabal Wanmeif pingmac, our purpose for this guild is:
TO REUNITE ALL ENGLISH SPEAKING PLAYERS
Teach the Chinese players we won't put up with their Pking
Enjoy the company and gameplay with other English speakers
Rule this private server and take over the racist Pking Chinese
PM: xRevolution
Webshop Wanmeif(Pingmac) translated 08/07/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies I see some ppl cant understand all the webshop of pingmac, so I translate it with some help. I hope everybody enjoys it.
cabal pingmac items 08/06/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies can some1 tell me what items are for blader pls from the shop list i cant understand a word not even with google translate.thanks
cabal pingmac 07/30/2008 - Cabal Online - 219 Replies dont now the exact name but whatever
rates are all 10.000 and theyre real, you can go to website, use google translate, dont be lazy, get urself a bike, 100% upgraders, make ur set,bike +7
p.s u can up ur lvl by the niperlugs to lvl 160~~
????---???? reg
http://download.pingmac.com/game/cabal/JXCabal.ra r
well maybye is JXcabal, who gives a damn about the name....
yeah and, tell me what will you do, after u max out