Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 19:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



I have a problem with cabal rider

Discussion on I have a problem with cabal rider within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Unhappy I have a problem with cabal rider

Hi , I have a problem with cabal rider ... i select the program .. i put my user and pass , i select server 2 , login , start game and then it gives me a big dc....reason : bla bla bla by the hacking protecting sistem ...

Who can help me? plz
KentZ1995 is offline  
Old   #2
 
sonicn's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 49
Received Thanks: 6
Wait for new version, what else i had to say
sonicn is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
i tryed all the versions , 106 , 105 ,104 ,103 and nothing (.... what version to wait? tell me
KentZ1995 is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 3
-----
kaind is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
i have cabal rider 106 for europe
KentZ1995 is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
no one want to help me?
KentZ1995 is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
no one knows?
KentZ1995 is offline  
Old   #8
 
garun's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 81
Received Thanks: 24
oki, oki try to use botsmall for bypass then open cabalrider and login.


NOTE*
only use botsmall for bypassing gameguard donnot use it for cabal login
you login with cabalrider. and if you notice in-game your character saying "trying to login" or "login successful" thats cabalbots message just right click the white finger(botsmall) and select exit. dont worry you cannot encounter this "the hacking protecting system...." message.
enjoy botting with cabalrider

kick ***!
garun is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
dc at 2 minute
KentZ1995 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem Cabal Rider(EU)
02/13/2009 - Cabal Online - 7 Replies
HI, I have a problem with Cabal Rider (EU) i can register all my accounts and boting with that but my lvl 90 archer i cant register in cabal rider look at this screen http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/566s-6-jpg.h tml. Need Help . GreeTz FaSt>KiLLEr P.S: Sry for my bad English
[Help] Cabal rider problem...
12/26/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
Yo guys, I click on Cabal rider for europe version then I click on "Free login" or anythin else, then its take a little bit to load up, when the "Start game" button is available and i click nothin happend.... ???
Cabal Rider 1.6 DC problem !
07/04/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Hello all ! I am running Cabal bot 1.6 (for bypass) and Cabal Rider 1.6... From time to time I got DC..what is the problem? In bot from botsmall.com the reason is in 'auto loot' , you need to take off this thing. What can I do with Cabal Rider to don't get DC? Is any idea to work this bot normally , without DC's and getting ALZ + Chaos Lamps? Please answer me fast !



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.