Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 21:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Programs For Cabal Server

Discussion on Programs For Cabal Server within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Programs For Cabal Server

What program need to use for DB Cabal?
Old 06/09/2008, 09:29   #2

SQL 2005 Interprise Edition.
Old 06/10/2008, 10:14   #3

Man what program u need to start the Server?
Old 06/10/2008, 13:25   #4

Linux :/
Old 06/10/2008, 13:50   #5

Man can u explain how to start the server with Linux
Old 06/10/2008, 13:52   #6

That's the difficult part. Im checking all the files and DBs to make that possible. Also, run the .sh files.
Old 06/10/2008, 16:57   #7

not need linux i think u can open it with

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] How To Open Cabal Twice On 1 Computer Without Programs
08/13/2012 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 76 Replies
easyest way u will ever find first go to control panel then --> user Account ---> Creat New Account ---> make it admin ---> creat a password for the New Account --> open cabal loader with (run as) ---> choose the "the following user " option then choose the new account u made then write the password down and click on now u r loading 2 cabal's on 1 computer ^^ i hope this post help you "hit the thanks bottom if i helped"
Can't click the programs listed in Start>All Programs
09/02/2009 - Technical Support - 2 Replies
Hi guys, i have a problem with my PC, sorry I can't understand german language so i'll write my concern in english. Ok, here's my problem, After I have run Online games (e.g. Rohan, Luna), I can't click anymore the listed applications/programs in All Programs menu (Start>All Programs). However if I didn't start any of those Online games, I don't encounter that kind of problems. Any solutions for this kind of problem? I have already tried, reformatting my PC, but still the problem...
Hack Cabal EU - Hide Programs with a Rootkit!
04/21/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 332 Replies
How to uninstall Abyss Web Server completly to play the game: 1) Close Abyss. 2) Uninstall Abyss Web Server. 3) Make sure you deleted every file from it. normal path: C:\All Programs\Abyss Web Server 4) Delete the folder "etc" in (normal path): C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc. 5) Reboot your computer. 6) Delete all files in the GameGuard folder. normal path: C:\All Programs\Game-Masters.com\Cabal\GameGuard 7) Start the game.
New exploit - crash server without any programs
11/02/2005 - Lineage 2 - 8 Replies
ok ok - its not exploit just made that topic to make u look in it, i have question bout walker - i have 8 lvl human mystic.. i configured bot to make it use spell wind strike etc etc like for typical mage.. but look http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/8899/asd1dw.jp g my char dont really want to move to the mob to attack him.. it like walk a little, then stops, changes target and that stupid chinsee letters appear on chat line @ l2walker, anyone knows whats wrong? maybe i configured...