I read through the cabalrider forums and i found a thread where they offer leveling services and they can make you chars from 1 to 180 in less than a week.
I wanna know if someone of you have experience with this boost method, where you pull with your 180 char another one to 180 in a blink of an eye.
I would like to know where they do them, hopefully someone have experience and can help me out.
I am really curious!
My guess is it have something to do with the oaths they got in PH version where u can give all your exp to another party member and than using AOE with there main and leveling up other. But i am not sure... May someone of you guys know!
yup, i know all the information's about lvl boost. but i dont think its possible with the new patch now. bcuz the wall hack has been remove. and its true i create a character 3 days lvl 180. starts with lvl 1
yup, i know all the information's about lvl boost. but i dont think its possible with the new patch now. bcuz the wall hack has been remove. and its true i create a character 3 days lvl 180. starts with lvl 1
Well could you enlight us? How exactly did/does it work?
Please feel free to share, even via PM if u don´t wanna make it public, with me.
I don´t want to make any sort of money, just personal use.
I would be curious if this works for EU also.
And why they removed wall hack in PH version?
Hope EU version will still remain with it...
If any of you has CR, you can try getting Aoe skills really fast, then use the aoe bot in CAs till 130, then IC2 all the way, wouldn't take more than a week to 180 in IC2 if you let the fire traps spawn for 2 hours and kill them in the same time, 2kk+ exp per hit.
If any of you has CR, you can try getting Aoe skills really fast, then use the aoe bot in CAs till 130, then IC2 all the way, wouldn't take more than a week to 180 in IC2 if you let the fire traps spawn for 2 hours and kill them in the same time, 2kk+ exp per hit.
[B] Arena 1800 Boosting! LOOK IN! 09/18/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 45 Replies Hallo und herzlich willkommen zu unserem Arena Boosting Thread.
Mit diesem Thread würde ich gerne einen Test machen um die Langeweile meines Arena Mates & mir ein bisschen zu stillen.
Und zwar ist es so, das wir beide seit langem ziemliche Langeweile haben und schon eine längere Zeit nach neuen Herausforderungen suchen, aus diesem Grund wollten wir gerne einen Test machen und schauen wie dieser Service bei euch ankommt.
Ihr fragt euch nun sicherlich warum ein Test?
[LFM] My new idea, BOOSTING dk. 08/29/2010 - Dekaron - 14 Replies so basically....what were going to do is find 10 people that are level 76-99 to boost in dk...we will make our own game and we will take turns in Games killing eachother and doing the stone. if ur interested add me to msn or post here
Boosting your friend? (1-60+) NO RAF 12/26/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 3 Replies (SHORT VERSION)
---------------------------
This is a guide in progress I hope more people could help out with aswell.
---------------------------
UPDATE: pulling huge packs and AOE-ing got hit by the nerf-stick last patch.
"Area-of-Effect Damage Caps: We've redesigned the way area damage is capped when hitting many targets. Instead of a hard cap on total damage done, the game now caps the total damage done at a value equal to the damage the spell would do if it hit 10 targets....
cod waw xbox boosting 07/18/2009 - Consoles - 1 Replies does anyone wanna domination boost message here if u want to
what boosting is is getting 12 people in a domination game and go to like flag B and both teams keep capturing and walking back. you get 15 exp every 3 seconds.
in a game you can get 3000-5000exp
you can also pm if u like
Boosting tips? 08/11/2008 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies Hey I have a level 70 character (warlock) and want to boost my level 32 rogue friend.
Running instances really isn't profitable so I'm looking for tricks to maximize the boosting.
I read about the level 48-52 boost in Sunken Temple and I will do that once I can, but I would like other tricks too.
Does the Zul Farrak trick still work? (I dot all the mobs, I jump out, rogue gets maximum xp?)
Thanks a lot guys.