If any of you has CR, you can try getting Aoe skills really fast, then use the aoe bot in CAs till 130, then IC2 all the way, wouldn't take more than a week to 180 in IC2 if you let the fire traps spawn for 2 hours and kill them in the same time, 2kk+ exp per hit.
Well i know IC2 is the best source to lvl but it's hard to believe someone can do the max lvl in 3-4 days.
If any of you has CR, you can try getting Aoe skills really fast, then use the aoe bot in CAs till 130, then IC2 all the way, wouldn't take more than a week to 180 in IC2 if you let the fire traps spawn for 2 hours and kill them in the same time, 2kk+ exp per hit.
Yea thats true, but after 175 ic2 gets really really slow with exp, and its impossible to make 175-180 in a day there. I did it same way with AOE, its just impossible.
I think it have something to do with premium wings there also and the oath where you share your exp to one party member.
Than only the place is the question left that need to get cleared up
We arn't talking about dummies, the topic is about how some cabal ph players make lvl 180 in 3-4 days.
i know in the german servers 1 guy is in 3months 180 i think this is the record.. but 3-4days 24h a day maybe and from lvl 35 all day dungeons and pushing
Yea thats true, but after 175 ic2 gets really really slow with exp, and its impossible to make 175-180 in a day there. I did it same way with AOE, its just impossible.
I think it have something to do with premium wings there also and the oath where you share your exp to one party member.
Than only the place is the question left that need to get cleared up
I see, and oaths doesnt share exp, it gives all the exp you gain to your party member, with them its possible to get 175-180 in a day if you party member is 135 and uses cabalrider
I see, and oaths doesnt share exp, it gives all the exp you gain to your party member, with them its possible to get 175-180 in a day if you party member is 135 and uses cabalrider
Switch positions.. sometimes the answer is directly before your eyes but you cant see it
Think its cleared up now
progress so far with wallhack to spawn lightnin and fire boss, let him spawn for long time his little flames/lightnodes and than aoe em, thats the way to lvl inside
progress so far with wallhack to spawn lightnin and fire boss, let him spawn for long time his little flames/lightnodes and than aoe em, thats the way to lvl inside
alrighty, cool, ill do this asap i get to 135^^ just started a new char
progress so far with wallhack to spawn lightnin and fire boss, let him spawn for long time his little flames/lightnodes and than aoe em, thats the way to lvl inside
You are able to spawn the fire and lightning boss without doing any quests?
[B] Arena 1800 Boosting! LOOK IN! 09/18/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 45 Replies Hallo und herzlich willkommen zu unserem Arena Boosting Thread.
Mit diesem Thread würde ich gerne einen Test machen um die Langeweile meines Arena Mates & mir ein bisschen zu stillen.
Und zwar ist es so, das wir beide seit langem ziemliche Langeweile haben und schon eine längere Zeit nach neuen Herausforderungen suchen, aus diesem Grund wollten wir gerne einen Test machen und schauen wie dieser Service bei euch ankommt.
Ihr fragt euch nun sicherlich warum ein Test?
[LFM] My new idea, BOOSTING dk. 08/29/2010 - Dekaron - 14 Replies so basically....what were going to do is find 10 people that are level 76-99 to boost in dk...we will make our own game and we will take turns in Games killing eachother and doing the stone. if ur interested add me to msn or post here
Boosting your friend? (1-60+) NO RAF 12/26/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 3 Replies (SHORT VERSION)
---------------------------
This is a guide in progress I hope more people could help out with aswell.
---------------------------
UPDATE: pulling huge packs and AOE-ing got hit by the nerf-stick last patch.
"Area-of-Effect Damage Caps: We've redesigned the way area damage is capped when hitting many targets. Instead of a hard cap on total damage done, the game now caps the total damage done at a value equal to the damage the spell would do if it hit 10 targets....
cod waw xbox boosting 07/18/2009 - Consoles - 1 Replies does anyone wanna domination boost message here if u want to
what boosting is is getting 12 people in a domination game and go to like flag B and both teams keep capturing and walking back. you get 15 exp every 3 seconds.
in a game you can get 3000-5000exp
you can also pm if u like
Boosting tips? 08/11/2008 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies Hey I have a level 70 character (warlock) and want to boost my level 32 rogue friend.
Running instances really isn't profitable so I'm looking for tricks to maximize the boosting.
I read about the level 48-52 boost in Sunken Temple and I will do that once I can, but I would like other tricks too.
Does the Zul Farrak trick still work? (I dot all the mobs, I jump out, rogue gets maximum xp?)
Thanks a lot guys.