Ok I have to ask- I registered yesterday ( I don't know how xD ) but today I can't login and why is that? Does someone have an account there and share it with us (or send it on PM) just to know what is the newlest versions etc.
I don't think that you could register yesterday because they closed down the registration for all new people.
Here is the Announcement about it:
Quote:
Originally Posted by izzie0819
Dear Riders:
Because Cabal online and Gameguard updated very very frequently in this month.And every time of updated is specific to CabalRider .In order that all Riders can play and use CR stable and security.CR team decided to those measures as follow :
1.We wont post public information of new version in our web (). 2.There is not post download link in our web () any more.
3.There is no any new anouncement in our web () any more.
4.People cant download new version and read anouncement in refresh page when open log in page of CR.
There are some things changed :
1.The new vesion and anouncement will be released and post only in our CR forum ,in some especial section ,the new version and anouncement will be post in our agent's forum or web ! 2.CR forum can be used only for registered users !
3.CR forum suspend registration from now on !
4.If u havent register in CR forum and u wanna know the latest information of new version ,pls contact your agent who sell the card to u .Our agent will help to get the new version !
Thanks very much for your understanding and our agent online support !!
I just want to ask if there are compensations for those who bought card after 2nd June because I bought it on 7nth and that makes 3 days wasted. I didnt knew about the .18 version because I couldnt register. So any compensations ?
But that was made with a Guest account and not with a registered one.
Btw i don't understand your last sentence:
Quote:
Im thinking about my account can you tell it to me
Could you do me a favor and look at the post "cabalrider no auto-walking starting at PF" if that post was made with a guest acc tot, then they decided to delete accounts which were not registred before a specific date.... -.-
Could you do me a favor and look at the post "cabalrider no auto-walking starting at PF" if that post was made with a guest acc tot, then they decided to delete accounts which were not registred before a specific date.... -.-
In which section you posted the thread? And which region?
Ah well i should have given a some more information^^
Its in the german board, the first section, i think its "discussion and suggestion"
Here is the latest post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluesmokE
CR doesn't support return to bot spot on 2 1/2 maps. 2 unsupported maps are PF, and PI. The half unsupported map is Lakeside. It only works until the first portal.
The bot does not enter portals so it doesn't work on completely in PF, and only works until the first portal in Lakeside.
In PI however, there are still no waypoints so it isn't supported.
Yes i know the post^^ I wanted to know if the post was made by a guest or by an account. You probably know that I thought I lost my PW since you are the one who posted a way to contact the team in my thread. So I wanted to know if the first post was made by guest or if it was made by "journal" or "journy" not quite sure which one the name of my account was^^ Thanks in advance...
I get the feeling that they really deleted accs -.-
Grrr... not very kind of them^^
Well I do understand that they do something to prevent GG from coming up with updated to fast and i totally agree with them taking some safety measures. But I have to admit that I do not understand what they are talking about when they say "contact your agent to get new bot version" what agent?? I do not understand where we shoudl get the new bot version from...
Safety measure are fine, but explain better how to get updates without having an account at their forum would be nice and necessary from my point of view.
Grrr... not very kind of them^^
Well I do understand that they do something to prevent GG from coming up with updated to fast and i totally agree with them taking some safety measures. But I have to admit that I do not understand what they are talking about when they say "contact your agent to get new bot version" what agent?? I do not understand where we shoudl get the new bot version from...
Safety measure are fine, but explain better how to get updates without having an account at their forum would be nice and necessary from my point of view.
With agents they mean the pages from where you can purchase CR.
And ya it's definitely not user friendly ^^
Cabalrider Versionen nur noch über das forum erhältlich. 06/15/2011 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies Also das Cabalrider Team hat als Reaktion auf die zur Zeit wohl häufig auftreten GG updates und die damit verbunden bugs etc mit cabalrider entschieden, die neuen Versionen nur noch für registrierte Nutzer im Forum öffensichtlich zu machen.
Ich hab zwar einen Forenaccount dort, allerdings haben die wphl alle user einmal ausgeloggt, normalerweise bin cih beim betreten direkt eingeloggt, jetzt war ich es plötzlich nicht mehr und beim wiederinloggversuch hab ich dann gemerkt: "hoppla.... wie war...
[Help] Cabalrider.net forum 11/16/2010 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies does anybody have acc there? cause i bought 2x codes and when i used them instead of adding me 1 month of usage it added me 1 day !!! i dont have acc there but i need to post it on their forum, can someone with acc on theirs forum contact me? i need someones who will post a new thread there
CabalRider PH forum is Now Online 07/02/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 30 Replies Good news for all of us... CR PH is now online
The link is here to those are lazy
http://119.110.98.150:90/ipb/index.php?showforum= 18
CabalRider Forum Down? 07/02/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 9 Replies Does anyone know why there site is down?