Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 07:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabalrider forum

Discussion on Cabalrider forum within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/15/2011, 03:39   #61

elite*gold: 0
it no used...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Αcid View Post
Well your agent should help you or you have to contact this email: to get a forum account.
sir i think its no used i already done that but up to know no reply...
Old 07/15/2011, 18:32   #62

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by MstrStingray View Post
sir i think its no used i already done that but up to know no reply...
I told you already once do not triple post, use the edit button.

Anyway i know a lot of people have the same problem but unfortunately there is no other way. You will have to wait till he replys you or contact your agent.
Old 08/03/2011, 16:54   #63

Quote:
I don't think that you could register yesterday because they closed down the registration for all new people.

Here is the Announcement about it:
hi sir, how about those people who are still not member in the cabalrider forums but they are already using bots..how can they know the new patch so that they ca continue to activate their bots....just want a little clarification regarding this policy and I understand that you are only protecting your clients from people who want only to destroy the cabalrider/bot. Thank you sir.

mhiko

Quote:
I don't think that you could register yesterday because they closed down the registration for all new people.

Here is the Announcement about it:
Hi Acid,

Can you please tell me where I can buy cabalrider bot (PH) or your agent/s assigned in Marikina area or project 2&3 near anonas which I can contact them???? due to my bot is nearly to expire. Thanks

mhiko
Old 08/03/2011, 18:37   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhiko78 View Post
hi sir, how about those people who are still not member in the cabalrider forums but they are already using bots..how can they know the new patch so that they ca continue to activate their bots....just want a little clarification regarding this policy and I understand that you are only protecting your clients from people who want only to destroy the cabalrider/bot. Thank you sir.

mhiko

Hi Acid,

Can you please tell me where I can buy cabalrider bot (PH) or your agent/s assigned in Marikina area or project 2&3 near anonas which I can contact them???? due to my bot is nearly to expire. Thanks

mhiko
I'm not a dev/admin of CR, i just post the newest versions of CabalRider on elitepvpers because a lot of people complain about not being able to get the newest version.

You will have to contact that Gau Ban guy or an agent to get a forum account at least that's what the admins of CR wrote on their forum. I can't help you if you don't get a forum account, you can just blame the CR Team.

And you can buy CR from:

Gl
Old 08/06/2011, 03:53   #65

hi... is there a way i can download new versioon of cabalrider?? easygaming.org knows only to sell ... no support at all.. **** them all!!!
Old 08/06/2011, 05:24   #66

Old 08/06/2011, 17:57   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennmark08 View Post
hi... is there a way i can download new versioon of cabalrider?? easygaming.org knows only to sell ... no support at all.. **** them all!!!
Please watch your language.

Anyway for the newest downloads take a look here:
Old 08/09/2011, 04:04   #68

Yah !! Watch your language !! BUMP !!
Old 08/09/2011, 15:10   #69

elite*gold: 75
The Black Market: 575/0/0
Ich verstehe die Admins von cabalrider nicht.
Wenn man das Forum hier nicht hat, und den bot kaufrt, kann man ja weder isn Forum von denen Support anfragen oder den Bot runterladen.
Echt mies.