Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 21:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Regarding Mayn X-Trap Pinky

Discussion on [Question] Regarding Mayn X-Trap Pinky within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] Regarding Mayn X-Trap Pinky

Has Anyone actually bypassed Xtrap Pinky Version? I dont mean just a new UCE. I'm asking for Scripts such as AutoIt, Ive been trying to bypass it for a few days now and I haven't managed to do it, just find ways that still d/c or crash the client, thanks to the stupid heartbeat check somewhere in the client that causes it to crash my game lol.

Has anyone actually gotten past it? im also asking because if you have I wanted to know if you could pm me, incase you have im not looking to leech and have the answer handed to me but rather someone to bounce some of my questions off of to tell me if im going in the right direction or not.

To anyone that has bypassed and is willing to help me on this Thank You.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
bypass x-trap mayn
07/16/2010 - 12Sky2 - 2 Replies
i cant success bypass the x-trap in the mayn ver can someone give me a vidoe guide for this guide 1. use program PH 2.go to HLM + System + Current Control Set + Services + EagleNT 3.right click it and click on permissions and set it to deny for all users 4.open process hacker 5.run process hacker and 12Sky 6.when your already ingame, go back to process hacker and look for 12sky.exe
bypass x-trap for mayn
03/29/2010 - 12Sky2 - 1 Replies
can anyone help.. can anyone bypass the xtrap.. xD
[GUIDE] Using CE on MAYN (with x-trap =)
11/17/2009 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
Guide, how to use MLE 1365.4.0.34 on MAYN server So let`s start =) 1) Open MLE 1365.4.0.34 (download here http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/12sky2-hacks-bots- cheats-exploits/369694-hacking-tools-collection.ht ml ) 2) Configure MLE click settings, then go to extra tab and check a) query memory b) read and write c) stealth mode press ok and restart the MLE 3) Start the game
New X-Trap on Mayn EU Version
10/15/2009 - 12Sky2 - 8 Replies
Lol, well woke up this morning to a nice little surprise, X-Trap has now been added on the EU Version. So, I guess this means that for all those PH players out there that haven't figured it out are no longer alone and know everyone must find a way to beat it. Got to find a new Debugger as my old one the new Milda Detects. but yea, now we have to bypass this issue. shame 2, without the hacks this game loses any fun.
(Question) x-trap bypass question x-trap merderer
03/13/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
I use thai cabalmain xtrap merdrere login the game 5 sec it is discon how to modify xtrap merderer or who have a bypass to use bot autoit it can't be detected thx a lot Bro.