I have made a bot for cabal online EU, but before i release it, i need to make it more fast couse im using PixelCoord on a full screen, and like this it takes sometime, and also i wana make a ingame menu, with d3d9x, for u can choose ur hacks without came to desktop.
I just wana ask if someone else as decrypted the current cabalmain.exe, couse i think when i decrypted it, i lost some functions, so if anyone else have a unpacked version of cabalmain.exe can u share it?
I have made a bot for cabal online EU, but before i release it, i need to make it more fast couse im using PixelCoord on a full screen, and like this it takes sometime, and also i wana make a ingame menu, with d3d9x, for u can choose ur hacks without came to desktop.
I just wana ask if someone else as decrypted the current cabalmain.exe, couse i think when i decrypted it, i lost some functions, so if anyone else have a unpacked version of cabalmain.exe can u share it?
Ty for ur time reading this!
GRB
I think one guy from the forum unpacked it and posted it
as i sayd, i tryed that one and it`s indeed a unpacked version of NA`s main. idiot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by azxsdcvf
I can't log into the Euro Cabal to make a bypass, but I can help you or someone else out a lot.
I unpacked it. You need to make the jump at 0040D90C jump to 0040DA3E for updater bypass/dual client. The GameGuard startup begins at 0040DA87. There will almost certainly be a check for GG after you log into the server, someone that isn't IP blocked can figure that part out.
This is NOT a bypass, only an unpacked cabalmain.exe for someone from Europe to finish the bypass.
and you should get banned for insulting me
btw your english is bad
common guys. stop hating each other! Or do that else where!
Ty for that link FULY, but indeed its, for NA, not mutch diference, and also have what is missing in mine. I will now continue working on the bot, i will post some SS for all of u know what kind of bot it will be.
common guys. stop hating each other! Or do that else where!
Ty for that link FULY, but indeed its, for NA, not mutch diference, and also have what is missing in mine. I will now continue working on the bot, i will post some SS for all of u know what kind of bot it will be.
Ty everyone for helping, and reading this!
GRB
np, anyway I replaced this unpacked file with mine original cabalmain.exe and it works...I don't get it, how can NA cabalmain.exe works for EU cabal