Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabal Online Official Mega End Archer ( Best Account ) Full +20!

Discussion on Cabal Online Official Mega End Archer ( Best Account ) Full +20! within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cabal Online Official Mega End Archer ( Best Account ) Full +20!

Selling here my Full High end Archer. It is full skilled, Max honor rank and has almost everything done and own a mega end set, After buying this you dont need to buy anything on cabal anymore. We can use a save way of trade only via ( Middleman ) With alot positive feedbacks so noone must be scared i will cover his fee aswell so no worries.

Here some screens:

The account comes with 40b Alz and 80k Cabal itemshop cash.

I want only 600€ for the full account with all datas.

I wont go first in any case we use middleman i pay for one

Discord: namemeepvp#2546

Some Feedback:

Old 04/01/2019, 00:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If anyone's stupid enough to fall for this, this's P0WER's set, he quit not long ago.

Love how he says Archer aswell when it's a Wizards equipment.

Mods please stop deleting the comments and lock this thread as it's an obvious scam attempt, you can even compare the screenshots to the video I've provided.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2019, 12:54   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Pls check carefuly who u give Mod here some Mods actually support Scammers