Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabal Online LV 200 High end Force Shielder Full End Gear ( 30b Alz on Acc )

Discussion on Cabal Online LV 200 High end Force Shielder Full End Gear ( 30b Alz on Acc ) within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cabal Online LV 200 High end Force Shielder Full End Gear ( 30b Alz on Acc )

Hello dear forum users.

Since i stop playing cabal for now i want to get rid of my whole Account. As you want i can transfer for 25€ The char to your account too then there is no % of risk for you this is the best way in my opinion

to the FS

here are some screens:

epvpImg: Don't read the site title, upload images!

epvpImg: *nomnomnom*, we eat your images.

epvpImg: Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya!

epvpImg: *burp*, images are delicious.

epvpImg: le image upload ^_^

epvpImg: A picture is worth a thousand words.

epvpImg: We <3 elitepvpers and cookies!

epvpImg: *nomnomnom*, we eat your images.

epvpImg: We <3 elitepvpers and cookies!

Other gear:

orphidas amulet

tempus ring

awakened tyrants ring

critical ring +

ring of luck +4

Palladium epaulet of fighter

Carnelina +18

Vampiric Earring +9

Sineas bracelet

Mortal Bane Effector

Arcanea of chaos +15

Chaos Talisman of destrucion

other infos

Hr level max

full skilled

31b alz on acc

200€ worth of itemshop coins

some +10-15 items at storage

i want for this account 600€

we can use a save middleman for trade

Discord: firstsavety#9217
Old 12/30/2018, 18:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Well for that i can offer steam account with elite dangerous end game stuff,and black desert online, strong wizzard with set and stuff, and 4 more chars lvl 56, 57. If u played this game u know how hard it is to reach 59,and thats where this wizzard sits.
Blizzard account with Diablo 3 + all expansions included, and world of warcraft with all expansions. It has 5 chars over lvl 110,and its kinda easy to lvl to max which is current 120. Paladin 116 lvl, warlock 111,Demon Hunter 111,Warrior 111,Death Knight 111.
Allied races are unlocked, Highmountain Tribe and Nightborne. It has decent sets and mounts,alot of pets to.

Steam Account has also next to Black Desert Online, Elite Dangerous, there i have alot of stuff to, specialy end game ship worth of mentioning Federal Corvette. Few enginniers unlocked,and thats work in progress.

Warframe Account, Now this is decent account with alot in it. Im curently tyring to sell that but here is all info from it.
Has original email
Warframes it has:
- Banshee Prime 2 formas,
-Chroma Prime,
-Excalibur Umbra-his weapon 4 formas,+ Excalibur Proto-Armor skin,
-Frost Prime 2 formas,
-Harrow, + helmet sufragan,
-Hydroid Prime,+hydroid ketos helmet
-Inaros 1 forma,+ inaros canopic helmet
-Limbo Prime,
-Mag Prime,
-Mirage Prime,
-Nekros Prime 2 formas, + irakalla-rakanis-shroud helmets + irkalla skin
-Nezha + nezha empyrean skin+helmet that comes with the skin.
-Nidus , 2 formas + Phryke bundle, skin for nidus with helmet+pet full skin+weapon,its bundle phryke and all other helmets for nidus.
-Oberon Prime, meeh it stayed lvl 11, i dont bother with it,some people can,but i dont need him, so i havent level him.
-Rhino Prime, 3 formas.
-Saryn Prime, 1 forma,
-Trinity Prime, 4 formas, + trin aura helm.
-Volt Prime 2 formas,
-Zephyr, just builded one and its siting on lvl 0
-Valkyr Prime is on her way of being made.

Weapons:
Primary
i think worth of mention is
Arca Plasmor, 2 formas, This is what i use
Soma Prime 2 formas
Vectis Prime,
Other than Arca Plasmor i dont use any other exept Soma Prime,but there are other weapons in arsenal.
I used some others just to level them,and there are like 5 more to level,but i dont bother with it.

Secondary:
Same as Primary,had alot to level,but i deleted them to free up some slots, Worth of Mention is Mara Detron,one of moust used secondarys now days. and has Knell secondary. I find it cute weapon to have.

Swords,and what ever.
Now this is kinda tricky, i havent figure out what to chose previously. But here is the list,
-Broken Scepter,
-Fang Prime,
-Heat Swrod,
-Krohkur,
-Lesion, 1 forma,
-Mire,
-Paracesis, 2 formas,
-Scindo Prime,
-Skiajati, 1 forma,
-War.
Curently im working on Paracesis, since its decent crt weapon now days. And it can reach to lvl 40 so thats gona be intresting in future to see how it gona work out.

Pets:
Djinn,
Helios Prime,
Some wierd dog with awesome skins, its huge lol
Wyrm Prime,
Shade,
Taxon,
Dethcube,
Carrier Prime.

Mods rating: 24.846
Has 5 veiled rivens One is for Zaw daggers.
It has mods for what it needs. It for sure can do end game stuff.

All maps are open,some arent,but all planets are, I havent bother to unlock all missions on all planets,but all planets are open and for what it needs its there. You could open few more missions and unlock all missions so u can farm endo more faster and stuff.

It has tons of neo relics lol.

I havent bother with orbiter alot since i never needed it. But it has around 300k points in there,just something to mention. On nidus it has greater thing for farming thise points. I realy didnt find it fun to use orbiter so i skiped that part.

4 panels of colors

4 sets of attachments.
-Avia Solstice,
-Ki'teer Foros,
-Ki'teer,
-Porta.

9 syandana to chose from.

Discord name: RealExcuse