Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Alz on Cabal Mercury EU Server

Discussion on Alz on Cabal Mercury EU Server within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Alz on Cabal Mercury EU Server

Hi guys

The title say all i sell alz on cabal mercury eu server paypal payment if interested pm me and i add on skype 1b / 30 eu

cyaaa

bumpppppppppppppp

bumpppppppppppppp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S> Cabal-Mercury Server Acc(s)
09/03/2011 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
I Don't play Cabal anymore, So figured i'd sell my accounts to someone who can better appreciate it, and continue it. And i got a laptop and it's to laggy to play anyways nowadays. Price: Offer. Trade: Runescape Items, Runescape GP. http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z349/heavenly sora/CabalVer244-110902-2209-0000-1.jpg
WTS ALZ CABAL ITA ON MERCURY SERVER.
05/07/2011 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
done
WTS alz on MERCURY server (CABAL EU)
01/31/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
hi i want to sell alz in cabal(EU) server MERCURY.. very cheap ONLY $0.13/M ... the more you buy... the more discount you get
CABAL US MERCURY SERVER!
03/21/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Titanium Blade +6 5% rate 20% dmg $20 USD PAYPAL ACCEPTED Message me on forums or email me at [email protected]