Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS ALZ CABAL ITA ON MERCURY SERVER.

Discussion on WTS ALZ CABAL ITA ON MERCURY SERVER. within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation

done

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 150 FB on Cabal EU[Mercury server]
12/19/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 17 Replies
Hi all, I want to sell my FB lvl 150 on Mercury server+160 WI(naked) on same account. FB has: Osmium Battlehelm+6(36% critical DMG) Osmium Battlesuit+6(50hp and 7% sword amp) Osmium Battlegloves+6(7% sword amp) Osmium Battleboots+6(7% sword amp) Mithril Katana +6(7% sword amp) Lapis Orb of Deathblow+7(40% critical Damage)-bind item Astral Board White-Bind item
WTS alz on MERCURY server (CABAL EU)
01/31/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
hi i want to sell alz in cabal(EU) server MERCURY.. very cheap ONLY $0.13/M ... the more you buy... the more discount you get
CABAL US MERCURY SERVER!
03/21/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Titanium Blade +6 5% rate 20% dmg $20 USD PAYPAL ACCEPTED Message me on forums or email me at [email protected]
WTS>Cabal NA Mercury Server lvl 135 FS
07/20/2008 - Cabal Online Trading - 7 Replies
well time to sell one of my extras its a male level 135 fs trans in sword and completer in magic and is rank 3 honor char comes naked so you need to get your own equips except the random stuff i got the inn my buddy didnt want serious offers via verified paypal or wu only...if your not verified paypal dont bother offering starting bid is $100 buy out is $150
WTS> Cabal NA Mercury Server lvl 135 FS
06/07/2008 - Cabal Online Trading - 1 Replies
well time to sell one of my extras its a male level 135 fs trans in sword and completer in magic and is rank 3 honor char comes naked so you need to get your own equips except the random stuff i got the inn my buddy didnt want serious offers via verified paypal or wu only...if your not verified paypal dont bother offering starting bid is $150 buy out is $250