Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Accepting item enhancing up to +15

Discussion on Accepting item enhancing up to +15 within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Accepting item enhancing up to +15

just buzz me in my Y.M.

the service is worth 500m only..
it's up to you if you're going to try my service.

I have nothing to lose..

cabal will be updating their server anyway

BTW.
It's only for PH
Old 04/21/2012, 18:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Dont get it , youre upgrading items to +15 for 500m ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Function for enhancing
08/03/2012 - Rappelz - 5 Replies
While playing around with CE, i came across a certain function(that i can't find anymore) that is called every time you attempt to enhance a weapon etc. since I started doing the TP Quest for the +20 wep, i could use some tricks or something when enhancing.
WTS NA WA LVL 138 ACCEPTING ALZ ITEMS
12/14/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
The wa was hacked thats y im selling it, however it has the new trans skill and with any gear is able to farm in MF. Im selling it cause i have another char, i accept anything USD, Alz or items u pay the char transfer or if u want a sell the whole acc with a wa lvl 138 and a FB lvl 83 with pc weapons :B. Post ur offers >:D
Accepting Questions.
07/25/2010 - Mabinogi - 15 Replies
I Will Continue Accepting Questions. You know the drill, PM me the question, if I answer to your satisfaction, offer thanks. My last thread was closed, so I decided to restate it in a more clear fashion.
Accepting accs
06/24/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hy guys this post if for you guys that whant to hellp people that lost ther acc bying scamed you can sher some acc and il give you their mail so they can confirme to you guys.I gaved away 3 of my accs until now . You cnou you can hellp them 2 .
is there such as perfect enhancing?
02/02/2008 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
i want my weapon to be +12 or more.. is there a perfect way to do it? thankyou...:confused: