Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 05:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

archer guide?

Discussion on archer guide? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
archer guide?

hey leudeeee
ich hab nach einer archer guide gesucht auch in google.
leider nix SINNVOLLES gefunden kennt ihr da vill eine.??
aber bitte eine deutsche!!!
da ich mit den enlgischen namen nix anfangen kann^^
Old 04/27/2010, 23:42   #2

bro seriously, i have no idea what your saying. You want a guide for Force Archer? for PVe or PVP
Old 04/28/2010, 16:35   #3

i want a german guild for pvp and pve.
how to skill my archer.
iŽll made a archer witch wizzardsuite,gloves......
what i need for skills?
canons, lances,....
Old 05/04/2010, 23:44   #4

Mmmm. well what level are you first of all
Old 05/16/2010, 18:15   #5

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Archer Cap 100
11/08/2009 - SRO Guides & Templates - 21 Replies
I. Intro: Post if any Spelling mistakes any Skills Missing. Due to the lack of updated Archer guides I've decided to make one for the 100 cap. This guide will be for a 100 Pacheon / 100 fire/ 80 light/ 20 ice. Since this is the best all around Archer build for this cap. This is a very basic and brief overview of what skills you'll need. So, Why be a pure str Archer? Pure str Bows are beasts in PvP. With their massive HP they can tank a crazy amount of damage and they deal nice...
The Archer PVP Guide
05/10/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 26 Replies
Archer PVP guide (CO2) Well, since I realised I'm shit at programming and everything else except CO, I decided to make a guide to contribute to the EPVP community. I submitted this on the CO website, and people liked it, so I thought I'd post it here. In this guide I will show you how to cause major ownage in PVP using an archer. If used correctly, archers can completely dominate pvp against any class, even against each other. This guide will show how to use offensive and defensive...
[Guide] How To Lvl A Archer From Lvl 1 to 130
04/08/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
Ok, well some people were asking me to make a How to Lvl a Archer guide so here it is.... And also if your wondering Hunter94 is my other ePvP account. So don't say this is stolen. Cause I made it. If you say it is stolen I will get on Hunter94 and prove to you its not. Also if you have suggestions please do tell me. Levels 1-60 Well, lvls 1-60 are easy lvls you can just get plvled to those lvls cause seriously people don't give a shit if you got plvled or lvled yourself so go to bi or...
Archer guide from 1-130
08/17/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 10 Replies
Hello im just making this guide to share my experience with my fellow elite pvpers. Please dont flame me for this guide as it is my first. Basically im going to tell you how to get to 130 as an archer and some usefull tips along the way. 1-32 - These are the first levels not much to explain really just go to ape mountain and get pleveld maybe Bird island if you have high leveld freinds. Level 15 get promoted and level 32 learn scatter as it is the best thing us archers have. 32-73 - Can...
[Guide] How To Lvl A Archer From Lvl 1 to 130
06/03/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
Delete this thread please. NOTE: Hunter94 is my account and I'm going to post this guide on him. So please don't flame me and say I copied this thread cause I really didn't.