i've been reading since page 1 and i stop at page 27. and i try to do all the tricks...
i manage to find those strings of numbers, right clicked 21, and add the address to the list, i then changed the value(33) to 15. then right click to my Bof+2(which i used - 2 was already in Bracelet slots. but as click the third BoF to make it jump to ring slots. I got DCed. I tried to log back to my chac but seems impossible anymore.
Guys... can help me i have bof+4 x 3 however i can't use the bof+4 due to class rank 8 and mine is class 6 how can I use the bof+4 to use the ring and damage hack?
sir can help us to wear the bof+4 or bos+4 cuz the requirement is honor rank 8 and i my honor rank is 0... can teach us on how to do it... thanks and regards!
~~~update~~~~
I can now find the honor rank in C.E but when I log out it is not permanent.... anyways on How I can make the honor rank permanent and also when I put the bos+4 in my ring slot the character will just logout... like error something just hang up.. in moon night cabal... did I do something wrong?
~~~~~~~update~~~~
Now it won't hangup... cuz i just manually did try to put but it's wrong... i just need to right click....
now the problem is why my dmg hack .exe won't show something like aktual wartosc! = 33 but it is only 0... did i miss something?
sir can help us to wear the bof+4 or bos+4 cuz the requirement is honor rank 8 and i my honor rank is 0... can teach us on how to do it... thanks and regards!
~~~update~~~~
I can now find the honor rank in C.E but when I log out it is not permanent.... anyways on How I can make the honor rank permanent and also when I put the bos+4 in my ring slot the character will just logout... like error something just hang up.. in moon night cabal... did I do something wrong?
~~~~~~~update~~~~
Now it won't hangup... cuz i just manually did try to put but it's wrong... i just need to right click....
now the problem is why my dmg hack .exe won't show something like aktual wartosc! = 33 but it is only 0... did i miss something?
If you have 0 honor rank at start, you can use OLD DMG HACK
Job Hack for Private servers? 07/18/2010 - Kal Online - 3 Replies Hello, I'm new to the forum. I'm really a noob when it comes to hacks I was just wondering if u guys could help me with a tutorial in ENGLISH (don't speak german ) in how to use job hack on a private server? Btw the private server doesn't have any security at all NO R11 and stuff like that/
Thanks again. hope u guys can help me