i want to know how i can disable the anti-cheat of GP Cabal (GamesPirate Cabal) because when i open the CE the cabal closes inmediatly if someone can help plz do it
after i put the address in the dmghack place i still cant start it, the 33 nvr show up. How come? and which address u mean? the one i get from item searching or the one i get from the "21" thingy?
after i put the address in the dmghack place i still cant start it, the 33 nvr show up. How come? and which address u mean? the one i get from item searching or the one i get from the "21" thingy?
Job Hack for Private servers? 07/18/2010 - Kal Online - 3 Replies Hello, I'm new to the forum. I'm really a noob when it comes to hacks I was just wondering if u guys could help me with a tutorial in ENGLISH (don't speak german ) in how to use job hack on a private server? Btw the private server doesn't have any security at all NO R11 and stuff like that/
Thanks again. hope u guys can help me