ive tried for 2 hours of clicking, i have checked every 10min to know if dmg was raising... but all i got is low dmg with my def that is reducing, after lots of click.
Ive tried to boost hp, low click = low hp lots of click (1h30) = lots of hp but game client freeze and i cant click anywere.
Can some1 help me to make the dmg hack work.
I'm using BoF+3 slotted... i know you dont recommend slotted by trinity server only drop slotted.
Thanks
Use RoL+2, your def will be intact
And tell me, how much att you have?
Use RoL+2, your def will be intact
And tell me, how much att you have?
what will change if i use Ring of luck +2 ??
My att without buff is : 952
edit: ive put ring of fighter+4 and tried my earring of guard+3 for 20 min but all i get is losing my def low lvl mob deal me 3k DMG..... seem that all i try i get lower and lower..... I WANT HIGHER AND HIGHER lol
edit: ive put ring of fighter+4 and tried my earring of guard+3 for 20 min but all i get is losing my def low lvl mob deal me 3k DMG..... seem that all i try i get lower and lower..... I WANT HIGHER AND HIGHER lol
Don't use earring of guard, lol, only flee rate is stacking, and use rol+2 for dmg hack.
OmegaArma
can it work with Bracelet Of Seven Coins? I tried it, but i only received one alz in drop
I want to increase the amount of money drop
can you help me ?
OmegaArma
can it work with Bracelet Of Seven Coins? I tried it, but i only received one alz in drop
I want to increase the amount of money drop
can you help me ?
Job Hack for Private servers? 07/18/2010 - Kal Online - 3 Replies Hello, I'm new to the forum. I'm really a noob when it comes to hacks I was just wondering if u guys could help me with a tutorial in ENGLISH (don't speak german ) in how to use job hack on a private server? Btw the private server doesn't have any security at all NO R11 and stuff like that/
Thanks again. hope u guys can help me