it seems the damage hack application dont work in CAor coz even i put the bracelet address it still remain 0 not changing to 33 to 15. or maybe i did it wrong... Heres what i do in memory browse i click 21 and add the adress to adress list and that address i copied and paste it to damage hack ustaweinia.ini. it shows like this 0x0810E49C. can anyone tell if i did it wrong.. tnx
it seems the damage hack application dont work in CAor coz even i put the bracelet address it still remain 0 not changing to 33 to 15. or maybe i did it wrong... Heres what i do in memory browse i click 21 and add the adress to adress list and that address i copied and paste it to damage hack ustaweinia.ini. it shows like this 0x0810E49C. can anyone tell if i did it wrong.. tnx
it work for all but the dmghack autoit stuff don't work all the time, that's why i make my own trainer to switch the values between 15 and 33 while pressing num1 and num2
it work for all but the dmghack autoit stuff don't work all the time, that's why i make my own trainer to switch the values between 15 and 33 while pressing num1 and num2
ohh i see but thats my problem i dunno how to create one im not a programmer ^^ and i dont have idea how to create it. but anyway can hack work without the autoit stuff? coz sometimes i manage to do it using bosc and my alz drop to 1 so it means it working, but if i try bof+2 or sage it dont work at all. i dont have bof+3 so im not sure if its working or not, without autoit.
So I know how to find the item desk. but when I find exactly item_desk for BOF +6 ( it's work for this BOF ?) then alot of address appear. I calculate and know it's item_desk791. Then I add the address and change it to 15...come back to game and try to replace ring slot but nothing happen...also I paste the address to the hack and can't see number 33. Maybe im wrong but can somebody teach correctly please
So I know how to find the item desk. but when I find exactly item_desk for BOF +6 ( it's work for this BOF ?) then alot of address appear. I calculate and know it's item_desk791. Then I add the address and change it to 15...come back to game and try to replace ring slot but nothing happen...also I paste the address to the hack and can't see number 33. Maybe im wrong but can somebody teach correctly please
Job Hack for Private servers? 07/18/2010 - Kal Online - 3 Replies Hello, I'm new to the forum. I'm really a noob when it comes to hacks I was just wondering if u guys could help me with a tutorial in ENGLISH (don't speak german ) in how to use job hack on a private server? Btw the private server doesn't have any security at all NO R11 and stuff like that/
Thanks again. hope u guys can help me