@PierceTheGreat
You misunderstood me I think, I did not mean that you had to move it to the black market section, I meant it should be in the CabalRider thread.
And what is it that you are selling right now? A built-in WH for Cabal Rider? Cabal Rider already has it built-in if you buy Cabal Rider, so I don't get what you are selling?
this person make a profit of it..even if has a wh the cabal rider..and other pinoy are not thinking for what they are buying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghetto8
he sell's ***** thats what it is....he sells his wallhack for 500php and what? if detected no update? bye 500php?
your right bro .he sell it for money because he is poor...and if this is dtected theres no update anymore..cabal ph players who wants to buy this nonsense wallhack your wasting your money.
LOL TS using some bot/dummy accounts to make us think that there are other people who sell this stuff.. haha
If you don't own it or didn't make it "DON'T SELL IT"!!
such hypocrites talking about values, you yourself don't have any. LOL
lol. I bought 3 codes of CR I use 1 code but I don't have WH in CR. But when I bought the file of sir PierceTheGreat there's a new button of WH.
PS: No WH for now in the latest CR. It's your decision if you will believe me or not.
TYVM Pierce.
Trolli'n in dungeons. Pwuhaha
yes because the cr team remove the option in ph because there are lot of abusive pinoys compare to other server... and FYI its not pierce file he did not create it nor encode/compile it in short there's no effort on his part he just have the right file from the previous versions of ride... duh
yes because the cr team remove the option in ph because there are lot of abusive pinoys compare to other server... and FYI its not pierce file he did not create it nor encode/compile it in short there's no effort on his part he just have the right file from the previous versions of ride... duh
But at least he got the files, better than nothing.
If he don't have the files, do you think that there will release cheat like this? Yes, I admit it, he don't make the files or the WH but without him, I have no WH.
All mad people are just insecure or jealous because you don't have the WH. Am I right? Just sit and wait. Someday he will release it.
as i said earlier no nid to buy CR PH built in Wallhack coz all of the CR codes agents was seeling it for free if you just purchased an CR CODES.......
as i said earlier no nid to buy CR PH built in Wallhack coz all of the CR codes agents was seeling it for free if you just purchased an CR CODES.......
i dont think so ..... u nid to dl a CR client in order to use the codes ...
so if ur client dont have WH ... ur CR code dont have too ...
But at least he got the files, better than nothing.
If he don't have the files, do you think that there will release cheat like this? Yes, I admit it, he don't make the files or the WH but without him, I have no WH.
All mad people are just insecure or jealous because you don't have the WH. Am I right? Just sit and wait. Someday he will release it.
lol..i dont need wh to go solo in dungeon..im not weak to use the wh..
is CAbal Rider with wallhack real?? 05/26/2012 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 1 Replies just want to ask if its real.. if itz real may i know how to do it?? thnx guys
Cabal Rider Wallhack Dungeon completes 01/01/2012 - Cabal Online - 17 Replies Hi there.
I wanted to ask if somebody knows how to finish the IC2 and AoS2 with the wallhack.
And no, I don't want a dungeon guide.. T.T
Or does somebody maybe know how to get money easier? :D
Cabal Rider looks white in their own map. Cabal rider does not attack 12/19/2011 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 1 Replies Cabal Rider input smoothly. Cabal Rider in play but a small map in white. Windows 7 64-bit system. The program does not work in white color map.
I am running as an administrator, but it does not attack the same way, and a small map is white in color
I apologize in advance if the mistakes I'm new forum topic. Thank you for your interest and your site. Waiting for your help.
http://imageupload.org/thumb/thumb_151797.jpg
RIDER CONFIG DOeSNT SHOW UP (CABAL RIDER 1.0.5) 07/05/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 12 Replies After launching cabal rider n entering the game CABAL RIDER CONFIG doesn't SHOW UP so im like playing normally and w/o any help from BOT.. PLS help me FIGURE this one UP.. TNX!:(:(:(:(:(:(:(