@PierceTheGreat
You misunderstood me I think, I did not mean that you had to move it to the black market section, I meant it should be in the CabalRider thread.
And what is it that you are selling right now? A built-in WH for Cabal Rider? Cabal Rider already has it built-in if you buy Cabal Rider, so I don't get what you are selling?
@takinda
I just noticed that when I went to his black market thread.. anyway, still lame that people try to sell a configuration for a pay2use bot. Not supporting such a behaviour at all.
@PierceTheGreat
You misunderstood me I think, I did not mean that you had to move it to the black market section, I meant it should be in the CabalRider thread.
And what is it that you are selling right now? A built-in WH for Cabal Rider? Cabal Rider already has it built-in if you buy Cabal Rider, so I don't get what you are selling?
yes CabalRider has a built in WH but these PH morons abused it that's why the wallhack was forbidden to be use ONLY to ph players...
The only reason why filipino dont evolve in hacking system
Because filipino sell their knowledge
No wonder some hackers have been great and filipino become dumbest
greedy pinoy hackers
not just greedy pinoy hackers.
i guess spoon fed leechers is the best term for that lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghetto8
**** he sells his wallhack for 500php...and i need a cabalrider load to use his wallhack...it would cost me 900php to use his **** wallhack...i think u should change yourname from pierce the great to (PIERCE THE GREEDY)...F.U pierce! F.U! if your from venus server and your close to my **** place in bacolod i would have put a hole in your head man...REAL TALK!
patay kau sa paltik nyan.
aha. better be ready, ghetto's loaded !
my account has been block the only thing unsual that I did is to put WH on CR.
i got banned too. but i only used AOE range which is iblackcode Global and nothing more.. and also the other player who did not use 3pp but they also get banned.
only AOE will work on me the other features (change nation,change LvL) wont work.. the only cheat i have now and working is the (iblackcode global) but why i get banned. other player are still in the field while there dont coz they char are gone.
speaking of abusing, many player doing wallhacck during mission war why they dont get ban than me or the other player who are not abusing the cheats its unfair. better to abuse it. than to use it right!!
i got banned too. but i only used AOE range which is iblackcode Global and nothing more.. and also the other player who did not use 3pp but they also get banned.
only AOE will work on me the other features (change nation,change LvL) wont work.. the only cheat i have now and working is the (iblackcode global) but why i get banned. other player are still in the field while there dont coz they char are gone.
speaking of abusing, many player doing wallhacck during mission war why they dont get ban than me or the other player who are not abusing the cheats its unfair. better to abuse it. than to use it right!!
using any 3pp/hack/cheats puts your character at risk of being banned so why complain?
btw guys about this topic rather than buying the file start searching the cabal rider files and look for the version that has WH this is called version mixing which was done long ago by rider users.. and another thing version mixing is risky and is not sanctioned by the rider team... higher detection rate
is CAbal Rider with wallhack real?? 05/26/2012 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 1 Replies just want to ask if its real.. if itz real may i know how to do it?? thnx guys
Cabal Rider Wallhack Dungeon completes 01/01/2012 - Cabal Online - 17 Replies Hi there.
I wanted to ask if somebody knows how to finish the IC2 and AoS2 with the wallhack.
And no, I don't want a dungeon guide.. T.T
Or does somebody maybe know how to get money easier? :D
Cabal Rider looks white in their own map. Cabal rider does not attack 12/19/2011 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 1 Replies Cabal Rider input smoothly. Cabal Rider in play but a small map in white. Windows 7 64-bit system. The program does not work in white color map.
I am running as an administrator, but it does not attack the same way, and a small map is white in color
I apologize in advance if the mistakes I'm new forum topic. Thank you for your interest and your site. Waiting for your help.
http://imageupload.org/thumb/thumb_151797.jpg
RIDER CONFIG DOeSNT SHOW UP (CABAL RIDER 1.0.5) 07/05/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 12 Replies After launching cabal rider n entering the game CABAL RIDER CONFIG doesn't SHOW UP so im like playing normally and w/o any help from BOT.. PLS help me FIGURE this one UP.. TNX!:(:(:(:(:(:(:(