Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

COBR HACK ?

Discussion on COBR HACK ? within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up COBR HACK ?

Alguem tem um hack para cabal br ?
Does anyone have a hack for cabal br?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/12/2012, 16:07   #2

This is no request/begg section!!

releases only!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2012, 16:20   #3

I am also looking for a long time hack and bypass COBR
aki same dilemma we are in so dao elite in preference to full sea ph I and others
Old 05/12/2012, 16:39   #4

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Read the forum rules before you post somewhere.

#Closed
Closed Thread

Tags
c o b r !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CabalVip DEMO - COBR only!!!
04/01/2012 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 17 Replies
I've made some cheat for COBR hope you enjoy, and yes it's protected with a known packer do not bother if your AV is annoying you, it's a false positive, don't want lamme ppl reversing my stuff Nothing really special with this cheat except for the perfect combo i've just created.(if you know someone who made it before go ahead and just prove i'm wrong) Portugues: Eu fiz um cheat para COBR espero que gostem, está protegido com um packer por esta razao o anti virus pode dar um falso...
Cabal Rider for COBR?
08/17/2011 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
What's up guys? In the last few days i saw some users with cabal rider farming and i am sure it is cabalrider because they can kill in long range and also loot from long distance. Cabal Brazil uses X-Trap for protection and i would like to know if anyone here use this cabalrider and can share the company website to buy or share the program itself with us if it's free. I would appreciate any information. Thank you so much. Kind Regards, JS
A hack never discussed before (COBR-SS)
07/01/2011 - Cabal Online - 17 Replies
Have anyone ever thought on making custom names with nice chars that the client refuses to accept?.. What about that one (guess what: no one can PM this guy). No, this is not a client-side hack. It uses the client to force the server receive the username and, as it does not double-check the char name, so it is accepted. It does not accept duplicate nicks or existent nicks ending with space. I wonder how many glitches still has the cabal server. Are them serious while programming?
BYPASS FOR COBR AND BOT'S HELP ME PLS
07/04/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
Hello to all. I need an aid to circumvent the x-trap of COBR. And a BOT for it. If someone can help me I thank you.