Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 21:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BYPASS FOR COBR AND BOT'S HELP ME PLS

Discussion on BYPASS FOR COBR AND BOT'S HELP ME PLS within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile BYPASS FOR COBR AND BOT'S HELP ME PLS

Hello to all. I need an aid to circumvent the x-trap of COBR. And a BOT for it. If someone can help me I thank you.
Old 07/04/2008, 08:45   #2

UP
Old 07/04/2008, 16:09   #3

Nao, nao tem meu amigo.

English is not needed to answer him.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
A hack never discussed before (COBR-SS)
07/01/2011 - Cabal Online - 17 Replies
Have anyone ever thought on making custom names with nice chars that the client refuses to accept?.. What about that one (guess what: no one can PM this guy). No, this is not a client-side hack. It uses the client to force the server receive the username and, as it does not double-check the char name, so it is accepted. It does not accept duplicate nicks or existent nicks ending with space. I wonder how many glitches still has the cabal server. Are them serious while programming?
WTT> COBR Warrior lvl 130 for PWBR 50~60 Cleric
08/05/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
Don't have top equipament nor lots of money, that's why I want to trade with a regular (can have no equips lol, I don't care ^^) lvl 50~60 cleric (sacerdote) on PWBR. My account have other character, a lvl 48 FB. I am open for diferent lvls but it can't be other class than a Cleric. If you want screenies or other kind of info just ask. My xfire: fibrasek
[plz delete the topic below]change to bring honor and dc cobr
03/12/2009 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
Hello .. it passes through the x-trap cabal br change can alter the honor and the lvl .. but when change the honor and put the bracelet example bof +2 he diconect saying that an error occurred on the server ... but when a character picked up a an honor and below the highest honor he accepts the bracelet will be that some of you might help me .. would be of great help ... thanks =):confused::confused::confused::confused::mofo:
CabalOnlineBR(COBR) Xtrap Bypass
11/20/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
Hi guys, anyone knows if have a bypass for the Brazilian Server Xtrap? I really wanna this bypass, i tried to put others bypasses from other servers but it didnt work... thx in advance
Was sind Bot's? | What are Bot's?
06/24/2008 - Main - 3 Replies
Siehe Titel. | Look at the Title.