well it works for me and im from Cabal PH, try using the addresses for EU, afaik PH and EU has the same addresses, open your cabal and then the trainer
Could someone possibly explain exactly what this trainer does? I'm guessing range gives your AOE attacks a longer range? Pass through gates is a walk through walls hack? Combo freeze..gives you infinite combo? No cooldown is obviously no cooldown -_- And what is poke no delay? I'm clueless on that..also, I'm missing 3 buttons from the screenshot, but I assume thats because I'm using the x86 NA?
i tried to register to Cabal BR but i did not receive confirmation email yet.
Just let that sabbat guy make an account for you since he is begging for the trainer since days.
Btw if this is going to be a project which will be updated (if an update is needed) and global (for all the important cabal versions) i will be more than glad to make it sticky later on.
Just let that sabbat guy make an account for you since he is begging for the trainer since days.
Btw if this is going to be a project which will be updated (if an update is needed) and global (for all the important cabal versions) i will be more than glad to make it sticky later on.
Regards,
Acid
I'll be updating it for bugs and minor improvement. INI files can be updated and shared by the users. I'll be providing the NA ini as long as i'm on NA server.
[Trainer Release] OG Atlantica battle speed Trainer 06/14/2011 - Atlantica Online - 12 Replies hotkey num 0 - to set
You can change speed radius from 80- realy slow
to 700 for fast battling.
CATION
In IND and GD before entering change it to 400 max, its cuses some lag and game buging if more then 400.
UdoBot Release ! New Trainer ! [ Unlimited Leecher Trainer ] 06/25/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 64 Replies Hier Release ich meinen Ersten Trainer.
Er Enthält :
Cutspeed
Reloadspeed
Sp Reg
Leg Dmg < Found
Wallhack
Chams < Credits to h4c0r-BG
Itemhack < New