Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 19:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

See player names in WAR servers ANYWHERE! EASY! (EXPLOIT)

Discussion on See player names in WAR servers ANYWHERE! EASY! (EXPLOIT) within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
See player names in WAR servers ANYWHERE! EASY! (EXPLOIT)

Ok, I just found 2 methods that this glitch works with. This Bug/Glitch/Exploit allows you to view the names of Players in the War Server. Here are the instructions.

METHOD 1
Step 1. Find a player in the game that you want to see the name of. Such as someone that keeps PKing you, KSing you or any other reason you can think of.

Step 2. Press Esc to bring you into "Menu"

Step 3. make sure that the person you want to see the name of is in view.

Step 4. Press the "Select Server" button.

Step 5. For about 1 second all the players names are reviled.
__________________________________________________ ___________

Method 2

This Method is more convenient if you don't want to get out of the game and you are in town.

Step 1. Go to near The The Warp Center in a town.

Step 2. When the player you want to see the name of is in your view go into the Warp Center, And while it is loading All player names in your view are reviled.
__________________________________________________ ___________

NOTES

1. For method 1 or 2 if you are finding that the names do not appear for long enough for you to see them you can press the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard while the names are reviled, It is located here
Then go into The Paint Application and paste your print screen to view it for as Logan s you want to ;D

2. When You go into the Warp Center The longer it takes for your Computer to load it the longer you will be able to see the names.

3. If you bot In the WAR Server Please be more careful because people can now see your name. But hopefully they are all people from this Epvp and they wont report you lol.

OK that's it thanks guy, If you think it will help you somewhere along the road hit thanks
Thanks
7 Users
Old 09/29/2008, 12:06   #2

nice guide ;D BUMPS
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2008, 13:48   #3

thanks for your support kaibin
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2008, 16:43   #4

BUMPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2008, 17:07   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaibin View Post
BUMPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
lmaoooo x 10
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2008, 17:12   #6

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
BUMPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
*Warning added*
It is nice that you want to keep this thread on the top but at the end the post wasnīt useful at all and the thread is NOT old.

PS: Doesnīt such a thread exist in the Guide Section? Have to look at it but it was an other method.
edit: Didnīt find it. ^^ Maybe I unstuck the thread.
Old 09/29/2008, 17:44   #7

In my opinion I think that this post can be help full for people wanting to see names in WAR servers without doing other methods that i couldn't find on this forum that's why i made this post.
Its not going to be help full for someone looking for tootsie pops

I'm just trying to add my knowledge to Epvp. And also if you feel that this thread is in the wrong section use your power to move it, not abuse it. and of course I posted this up here because it's an guide to accomplish a Exploit/Bug/Glitch. Thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2008, 18:24   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by St!gmata View Post
*Warning added*
It is nice that you want to keep this thread on the top but at the end the post wasnīt useful at all and the thread is NOT old.

PS: Doesnīt such a thread exist in the Guide Section? Have to look at it but it was an other method.
edit: Didnīt find it. ^^ Maybe I unstuck the thread.
You mother ****** need jesus.

This thread is useful, it saved my life. You need to shut your ****** mouth up.

seriously, "Location: Thüringen" ***** are you retarded?

everyone give me thanks
Old 09/29/2008, 20:03   #9

discrate, thanks for the all the thanks, im glad i could help you find what you were looking for and for the rest of your posts Im not going to comment on them as for i mite get the boot like you rofl xD
Old 09/29/2008, 20:06   #10

i wont get the boot, ill get the choad from stigmata
Old 09/29/2008, 22:36   #11

elite*gold: 20
Donīt you even see that you are talking ****? You can post Offtopic stuff in the off topic section... this is not a spamming section to get more posts and I am the moderator here and I am longer here than you so I know what I have to do.

But you already have a Ban Request. But - *Infraction added* for insulting other member. So the admin sees that you are a bad guy.

Now ontopic please.
Old 10/01/2008, 07:56   #12

May i ask if you have any idea to check out the names Cabal-ist as in war maps not War Server. War map like Forgotten Ruin, Mutant Forest, Pontus Ferrum and Lakeside. Cause this method can only used on War Server not War map. Im trying to track so people when they are out of the War map. But i didn't know their ign(s) as they are opposite nation or even nationless. Hope that you could come out with a way. Thanks in advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by St!gmata View Post
Donīt you even see that you are talking ****? You can post Offtopic stuff in the off topic section... this is not a spamming section to get more posts and I am the moderator here and I am longer here than you so I know what I have to do.

But you already have a Ban Request. But - *Infraction added* for insulting other member. So the admin sees that you are a bad guy.

Now ontopic please.
Chill moderator .

Anyway sorry for the 'BUMPS' thingy. I really felt that it worth to be promoted more to Epvper. So botters/ hackers can kill botters/ hacker. HA
Old 10/01/2008, 12:45   #13

Quote:
May i ask if you have any idea to check out the names Cabal-ist as in war maps not War Server. War map like Forgotten Ruin, Mutant Forest, Pontus Ferrum and Lakeside. Cause this method can only used on War Server not War map. Im trying to track so people when they are out of the War map. But i didn't know their ign(s) as they are opposite nation or even nationless. Hope that you could come out with a way. Thanks in advance
umm i never been in a war map im only lvl 61 lmao, but if i do find anything ill let you guys know =D
Old 10/08/2008, 10:15   #14

it's great man

thx
Old 10/12/2008, 04:19   #15

thanks mate
Thanks
1 User