Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Botting now works!

Discussion on Botting now works! within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to make BOT work - Without DC!

This is what I tried to make the bot work!

Download the latest version 1.0.7 Cabal Rider from

Download the latest version 1.0.6b Cabal Bot from

After you have extracted all. Double click cabalbot.exe. You should see a small finger at the bottom right of the desktop, right-click it and click "Start Game".

It will open some folders. Go to your cabal folder and click cabalmain.exe and click open. The cabal will open BUT close it - DONT login!

Go to your cabalrider folder and double-click cabalrider.exe. Click Server 1 and type in your username and password (not cabal user and pass). If it says Bad account ID-Password" , you have to register. If it says "net-connect server", you have to make sure you click Server 1 (WT).

Login and then click Start Game. Login as normal in-game and enjoy botting! So far for 1 hour i have no dc this way )

I also posted another solution/guide on the other topic (abit similiar) -

People who have problems with the BOT:

Make sure you have the latest version of CabalRider 1.7 and CabalBot 1.0.6b . Do not use the cabalbot (finger) to bot in the game. Use it as a bypass. What error did you get when you opened cabal rider? I think you are opening one file at a time. If you open only CabalRider, you will get a "Hacking Prevention" message. If you only open cabalbot, you will bot in-game for around 2 mins and get dc.

Run cabalbot.exe, make sure it is in the right bottom of your screen / start menu. If it is there, then dont touch it! Now Run cabalrider.exe and register/login. When you login in-game you should get a mini-map at the top right and control panel. Use CabalRider as the bot.

Remember:
- Use both applications CabalRider and CabalBot.
- Dont use CabalBot Control Panel
- Open first cabalbot.exe
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/14/2008, 18:58   #2

can use it for cabalsg??
Old 07/14/2008, 19:04   #3

I opened normally (like CR 1.0.6) and it works perfect.
Old 07/14/2008, 19:05   #4

hey does it work in cabal ph
Old 07/14/2008, 19:06   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyboy1987 View Post
hey does it work in cabal ph

1. This bot is for EU

2. CabalBot bypass GAMEGUARD

3? CabalPH uses Xtrap?
Old 07/14/2008, 19:40   #6

Well I dont think this will work for XTrap. Only will work for GameGuard - and atm Im using EU version - so this has only been tested on EU version So i donno about PH
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/14/2008, 21:20   #7

pls can u help me how to end this dc thing in cabal PH????can someone help??
coz players here in cabal ph are 70%bot and they are not DCed...
can u please help me??
Old 07/14/2008, 22:56   #8

I am not sure about cabal ph, but if you use cabal eu then if you follow my advice, you will not get dcs. But now I am hearing that eu dont need cabalbot anymore as cabalrider 1.7 works as a bypass.
Old 07/14/2008, 23:13   #9

good no use
Old 07/14/2008, 23:30   #10

Lol cant u just say if its working or not instead of hitting at me saying its no use
Old 07/15/2008, 01:10   #11

People who have problems with the BOT:

Make sure you have the latest version of CabalRider 1.7 and CabalBot 1.0.6b . Do not use the cabalbot (finger) to bot in the game. Use it as a bypass. What error did you get when you opened cabal rider? I think you are opening one file at a time. If you open only CabalRider, you will get a "Hacking Prevention" message. If you only open cabalbot, you will bot in-game for around 2 mins and get dc.

Run cabalbot.exe, make sure it is in the right bottom of your screen / start menu. If it is there, then dont touch it! Now Run cabalrider.exe and register/login. When you login in-game you should get a mini-map at the top right and control panel. Use CabalRider as the bot.

Remember:
- Use both applications CabalRider and CabalBot.
- Dont use CabalBot Control Panel
- Open first cabalbot.exe
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2008, 01:46   #12

for those users in cabal ph that have problems in botting try DEP or Data Execution Prevention.. then add ur riders on to that exemption that may help.. works fine for me ^.^.. too lazy to post how to use it.. just search in "Data Execution Prevention" on ur comp.. thnx.. ^^
Old 07/15/2008, 03:46   #13

it jus kept on DC...
cabalbot server down... it don't work tat way....
it kept on trying to connect to server...
Old 07/15/2008, 09:24   #14

same here... jst kep on dc... =(
Old 07/15/2008, 09:29   #15

Hey, i got this problem. I`m actually often using CabalBot for boting and i made it to 48lvl so far, but since yesterday when i login my ot keeps saying "Trying login to server timed out....... Retry login" any ideas how i can fix this?
Closed Thread