Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 06:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Yet another Guide for CR 1.0.5 Control panel problem

Discussion on Yet another Guide for CR 1.0.5 Control panel problem within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Yet another Guide for CR 1.0.5 Control panel problem

*I dont recommend this to people who are not willing to risk getting viruses and all other stuff.*

This is how I did it in my computer:
1. Uninstalled ALL Antivirus Software
2. Turned of Firewall
3. Thawed my Deepfreezed Drive (C
*Yes i dont care what happens to my PC as long as I can play and Bot conveniently on cabal*
4. Download an Fresh CR 1.0.5
5. Restart PC
6.Run Cabal Patcher
7: click on check files till everything is done
8. click on cancel
9. install cabal rider
10. Bot as Normal and go on with your life

*Yes I love Spoonfeeding coz i love to be spoonfed. No , I dont Need your thanks, what I need you to do is Set your CR range to 10-15*
Old 07/07/2008, 13:57   #2

you wont get virus if you wont go to **** sites if you just play and connect to CR network and Cabal server your virus free xD!
Old 07/07/2008, 14:05   #3

i think thats stupid coz just uninstalling ur AV is stupid enough to do coz many worms and viruses now can enter ur pc without any surfing the net
Old 07/07/2008, 14:10   #4

lol how?? can i ask you? well if your just playing and botting.. their aint gonna be..unless u enter some **** devices or usb files.. btw if your gonna do this method dont use IM's.. thats one way of viruses... just play.. dont ever try to surf xD
Old 07/07/2008, 14:31   #5

yet another guide which is not working
Old 07/08/2008, 02:50   #6

dude, uninstalling ur anti-virus is seriously the last thing you wanna do. any websites can just load some trojan into your cache and poof, modify ur registry etc. than gg. you are better off with avg or smth at least.
Old 07/08/2008, 06:02   #7

Again, As i said in my post above
I DONT F*CKING CARE what happens to my PC as long as i can play cabal and bot conviniently. so what if worms and viruses and **** enter. point is i can still bot and play. no problem.

PCs can be formatted,TIME LOST BECAUSE YOU CANNOT BOT cant be replaced. that is my opinion, my philosophy. this is only for those who share my views

and btw, I Never had any form of Antivirus installed on my PC EVER, I only have Deepfreeze which is now disabled because it tried to interfere with my botting